“Showboat Branson Belle Nov. 2013”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #24 of 158 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Fantasic show, the The MC and Showmen were very good; however Janice Martin was fantastic a very class act. Throughly enjoyed the show and talking with everyone afterwards.

The quality of performance aboard the Branson Belle has improved greatly over just the past 2 years. Good enertainment for all ages.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We went as a large group in the evening. The visit through the gift shop was uneventful. The dinner and show were entertaining, but I found it average compared to most shows in the area. The food was servers efficiently and hot. I wish I had gone during the day so I could enjoy the views from the deck. It was dark, windy and cold in October, but being on deck was my favorite part of this venue with one exception -a feature that isn't well publicized and must be requested. It is a special recognition for veterans that is offered at no cost. It was exceptional and chairs were provided. Highly recommend if you are a veterans group looking for that special moment to honor all those who have served. Thank you Branson Belle owners.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This time we went on the lunch cruise which was nice due to the great weather. However...the food was the same as last time. Same chicken, same beef etc. The entertainment wasn't near as good as the dinner cruise with the guys, the lady violinist as well as the MC. I'm glad we had bought the SDC season passes because it would not have been worth the money. Loved the captain and crew.

1  Thank Deborah D
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I liked the food and the show. We paid a little extra for the VIP seats and it was well worth it. The food was excellent, the dining room was just above the paddle wheels and the seating was on the first center balcony. We went to the 5 O'clock show and it had gotten dark by the time we left so the sightseeing was a little bad. The show was good and the comedian was pretty funny. This was a great family show. I brought my elderly parents and was not embarrassed by the language or material. I recommend this to any and all that are visiting Branson.

1  Thank Countrybears174
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This boat excursion was recommended but I was hesitant since most of these type of things are really somewhat "hokey". It turned out to be a great way to spend a few hours. The shopping, food and especially the entertainment was great. Would definitely recommend but probably not go twice.

2  Thank Bloom77373

Been to Showboat Branson Belle? Share your experiences!