“Mmmmmm”

Ranked #55 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: We are very fortunate to have had a long standing business in the Branson Missouri area. We were originally called Wasabi’s but changed that name a few years ago. You can still find info about both online but we are very happy to have had the same owner, Billy Whang as chief proprietor and head sushi chef. Most everyday you can find Billy doing what he loves at his sushi station at Wakyoto’s.Lunch and Dinner services are everyday (closed select Mondays throughout the winter months). But this restaurant serves both the tourism client and the local residents so business is always steady with lots of great fresh fish and lunch and dinner items.Wakyoto is a “Local” spot and many of the residents have their own chop sticks lining the walls of the interior. Don’t be discouraged by this as many tourist end up moving to the area and we’re always happy to welcome a NEW local.
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Best Sushi in Branson and as far as that is concerned I would put it up to any big city hot spots....fresh and amazing every time. My fave is the North Pole roll although I love them all. Won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The sushi was very good for being in the Midwest; and very reasonably priced. 3 rolls for $20. I took the rolls to go, but the inside appeared to be nice.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The food is great! Even my small boys loved everything from the appetizers to the main course. The food portions are just right and we left full and happy. My only complaint would be slightly slow service, but we were in no rush and didn't mind. Small place with personal service. The staff was all very friendly and worked great as a team. We go there every visit!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you're looking for amazing food prepared with an artful touch, you must try this place. Dark, intimate dining space.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

who would have thought there would be excellent sushi to be had in branson? the flaming blue roll was creative, innovative and outstanding. we will look forward to sushi every trip to branson, however, I have a feeling this restaurant won't be around for long. it was so good my guess is they will move on to bigger and better locations. it was at least as good or better than any sushi I've had in chgo.