“fun”

Branson Ballknocker
Ranked #118 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Branson Ballknocker is a Zorbing Ball Ride. Rider(s) are harnessed on the inside of the ball and then rolled out of the building on top of the hill. Riders then roll downhill inside the ball on the 550 foot track. Once you reach the bottom, you are assisted in removing your harness and exiting the ball. When it gets HOT, we have balls that are slick on the inside and have around 5 or 6 gallons of water placed inside with the riders. This creates a slip-and-slide type of ride on the inside of the ball while going down the track.
Reviewed 28 May 2012

it was fun and a rush to roll down the hill.the only bad thing is when i went no one was there i had to call and make a reservation.so i'd recommend calling before u go.

4  Thank debbie m

Reviewed 12 April 2012

My husband, who hates amusement park rides, went with me. Said it wouldn't bother him so much being totally enclosed. He said he liked it, but kept his eyes closed most the way. The young man who helped us in, told us he admired us because he couldn't get his mom to try it.
It looks disappointing when you pull up, seems like not much hill - trust me, it's plenty of slope!

The ride just makes you laugh!! I did not have my feet strapped in, and was literally head over heels the whole way down!
you have the option of not being strapped in at all. From what I understand you do not get a full length ride unstrapped because you tend to fall to the bottom of the ball and lose momentum. Use the waist and shoulder straps for the longer ride.

PS- no bathroom facilities there, go before you arrive or you may regret it :})

8  Thank nursenjm
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We tried this out today and had a great time! Yes its a little hot in the ball but ur ride is only a couple mins. The price isnt bad but a little high for the experience. We did laugh the whole way. A fun adventure to your trip..

3  Thank teapot5569
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We paid for 6 people ages ranging from 9-33 to go and they all had a blast. I would recommend going early in the morning as the inside of the ball is about 20 degrees hotter than the outside. The people were friendly too!

4  Thank Bullockk
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I have wanted to Zorb for years now and when I saw Ballknockers, I had to try. It is the absolute funniest thing I have ever done. I laughed all the way down the hill. It doesn't cause motion sickness, doesn't hurt and the only complaint is it was toooo short of a ride. This is a must do for anyone. I just want to know where to buy one of the balls.

1  Thank gzusreins00