“Good Rest”

and 1 more site!
Gretna Inn
Ranked #84 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 8 June 2014

wanted to stay overnight and watch a show and picked Gretna Inn because of the reviews. Well this has to be the cleanest motel we have stayed at. Based on past reviews we pickup a couple of extra pillow at check in but didn't need them. A little confusion at check in the clerk was very nice and work everything out. I had booked threw Expedia that told me to total price but the total did not include taxes like they said. (not a problem). Smelled a little musky but i turned on the ac and it went away. The shower did go hot and cold like past reviews. Plenty of places to walk to and eat and all kind of attractions. Andy's frozen custard is close and a popular hangout. The motel is just off the 76 strip and nice and quiet.

Room Tip: Take you swimsuit. We didn't an the pool looked Great!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chevyfred

Reviewed 7 June 2014

we arrived at gretna inn on monday june 2. my wife is on a walker and has trouble walking around. racquel, realizing this started to try to find her a room with a walk in shower. she succeeded and that made our stay even more enjoyable. richard and racquel are perfect host. the room was clean and they made every effort to insure that we were comfortable and well taken care of. i would highly recommend the gretna inn to anyone who is visiting branson. i promise you will not be disappointed. have a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray T
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I consider the Gretna Inn the best value for a hotel stay in Branson. Outstanding customer service, clean rooms, and easy accessibility make this Inn a hidden treasure. Not fancy or expensive, but a great nights stay with an incredible price.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James E
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have stayed at Gretna Inn several times and have never been disappointed. The room is always very clean and comfortable, and the location is wonderful. It is right off the strip and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. Thank you to owners Mr. & Mrs. Hatfield for making this such a welcoming place to stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was very very satisfied with Gretna Inn. It was positively everything I wanted in a room. It was spotless, had a fridge and microwave, couch, two chairs coffee table, and one of the best things I liked about it was the water pressure was awesome. :) And the location is great!!! This is were I will stay in Branson from now on.. I'm so glad I found it!!!! Thank you Gretna Inn!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Robbie W
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are looking for the Hyatt forget it.My husband and I will definatly return-this is a Mom and Pop hotel off the main drag-so noise is minimal-close enough we walked to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner.The decor is really cute!!The room was very clean and smelled wonderful.It even has a micro and fridge.in the morning they actually served us delicious coffee and o.j. and warmed donuts-I thought they were Krispy Kreme but was corrected:)If you are looking for comfort and affordability this is a nice place to be.They did state they fact they have loyal "snowbirds" so that`ll be our catagory:)

Room Tip: We were fortunate to recieve the room right outside the office-but I honestly don`t believe there`s...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank USALOVETOTRAVEL2
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This motel had a great price, friendly staff and clean room. The only thing missing was the in-room coffee pot, but they more than made up for it by offering complimentary coffee, orange juice and doughnuts in the lobby for their guests. Check-in and check-out went quickly and smoothly. The flower planters in front of the parking spots were a nice touch too! The location is perfect; we were able to walk to many restaurants and attractions. Unlike many motels and hotels in which I have stayed, the other travelers were reasonably quiet--no one out partying until 3 a.m. and returning noisily. That was a HUGE plus. There is NO reason to spend more money for a hotel room when this one is available. I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are an early-to-bed type, you may want to stay on the street side, because the amusement-styl...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends