“Timeless Fun”

Branson, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Timeless Fun”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Rode the water chute growing up, now when my brother's family comes down, the kids have to ride. May not look like much but is as much fun now as it was when I was little. Fun for everyone, a great family experience. Don't miss it

Visited June 2012
4 Thank SWMrob

Chickasha
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Experience was FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

After visiting Branson dozens of times, this was the first time we had done the slide. My kids at the time was 16, 13 and 5, I figured my oldest would get bored! Absolutely not!! They all had a wonderful time!! We are going back to Branson in June and my little girl is only concerned with going back to the water chute! Lady who ran it was very friendly, talkative and I enjoyed speaking with her!!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank GrnEyedSooner
Overland Park, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Been going there for many years now. My boys can't get enough, ask all year long when it will open for the summer again. The owner and the other employees are always so nice to us. Highly recommend it!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank MsChem
Leawood, Kansas
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“The water slide is fun but the rude women owner needs to retire!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My family has been coming to Branson for over 50 years. We have owned property in Branson. 3 generations have now gone to this waterside. We have never been treated so rude before. Expecially right after you paid her to ride on the slide. All this, went down in front of our 6 year old grand daughter. Others may say this women was a heart surgeon and all the money goes to help kids in Branson! That's all well and good for those kids. But it's time this lady retires, let someone else run it and she can still help the kids of Branson. We will never go back again and that's a shame. For the person who wrote about the people complaining about this rude women and said they didn't want us in Branson, just remember We are the people that Paid. If it wasn't for Us she wouldn't have the money to give to the kids of Branson. Just remember that! Maybe you should move! Will never go here again sorry to say.

17 Thank poppy119
Henderson, Nevada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So glad it's still there! The best time!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I went to this slide as a little girl, and was so happy to see it is still there! This time we took our two girls and all four of us had the best time ever! We went for this instead of White Water and are so glad we did! This is something you can't get just anywhere. A slide down the side of a hill. You pay by the hour and one hour was the perfect amount of time. We were exhausted afterward! You have to walk up the stairs after every slide, so by the end of an hour you have definitely done your exercise for the day. The owner's son was there and was so friendly and nice to talk with. He said his father built the slide when the son was about 9 years old. Every year, his mother thinks of closing it, but still opens it! He was even generous with our time and went over about 15 minutes. There are a couple of tables in the shade at the bottom of the slide so family members who don't want to slide can just watch. We enjoyed this so much and can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2012