“My kids LOVED it!!”
Review of Cool Off Water Chute - CLOSED

Cool Off Water Chute
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A great way to spend an hour or two on a hot day. The place was clean and well run, and my kids (ages 8 and 13) had a blast. We went late in the day, and it was perfect. The kids slept great that night after running up that hill a hundred times!

2  Thank Maribeth C
There are newer reviews for Cool Off Water Chute

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Everytime we visit Branson in the Summer this is where we come. It's so fun. Great for kids and families. Would recommend to anyone that wants to cool off.

2  Thank johnsonfamily00
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We returned to this slide after visiting last summer and before that, after visiting as children. This time we had my brother with us and he remember it too!
I have read the reviews about the owner and she was very sweet to us. I do think I got a glimpse of what the other reviewers had been talking about when I ordered snow cones for my children. She seemed very annoyed that I was counting out some quarters to pay for them. There was no one behind me and I didn't take a long time, just pulled out some quarters. She threw her hands up in the air, to show her annoyance. But I am not sure why this annoyed her. We had just had a lovely conversation with her a half hour before.
It did not damper our mood or prevent us from having a good time.
The slide is awesome and my kids had a great time!

2  Thank hendersonmom
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went in the 80s and still remember how much fun it was. Took my husband and son 30 years and had a blast again. The owner is amazing and keeps her facility in tip top condition. It's remarkable to even remember what you did 30 years ago- so it definitely made an impression

3  Thank Bayleereann
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This has always been one of our favorite part of our vacation while in Branson. It's the same fun for over thirty years of our vacations A must for all

2  Thank Weybbridge