“Not fancy but a nice place to stay.”
Review of Calm Waters Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Calm Waters Resort
Austin, Texas
“Not fancy but a nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

have stayed at several places on Indian Point near Silver Dollar City and I must say Calm Waters is one of the best. It is not fancy but very clean. The fishing/boat dock is very good with one of the best fishing areas I have seen. I really liked morning coffee on the porch swings at the dock. And my Grand Kids had a lot of fun in the sparkling clean pool. I will return in the fall.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ReuvenJ

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have stayed at Calm Waters Resort several times over the last few years. Always clean, quiet, and relaxing. I say "Old School Resort" in every positive way possible, resort vacationing the way it should be. Ron and Mary are wonderful hosts, always there to take care of their guests' needs. We have rented the pontoon the last couple years with no issues - great to cruise the lake. Resort/dock is located in a quiet cove, yet near a marina if necessary. Always a great experience! Heading back to Calm Waters in a few weeks!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jn_cbia
Brooklyn Center, MN
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great place to stay. The cabin was very clean and Ron and Mary are very friendly. They gave good information/advice about places to eat and where to go for fun around town. We had lots of fun splashing around in the lake and the pool. When we travel to Branson again we will definitely stay here a second time.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank GuenQ
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

There really isn't enough I could ever say about Ron and Mary player!! They take lakeside accommodations to another level!! My husband and I have been staying with them for a few years, before we got married, and after! We travel to Branson from St.Louis normally 4-5 times a year for getaways and there is no place we would rather stay than with the Players! The rooms are so comfortable and clean that I feel that I am truly home in our usual 107 cabin. My husband never stayed on the lake in Branson, being such a city boy, but the first time I took him to the resort, he was so impressed at the way the resort was ran and how friendly Ron and Mary are that we haven't gone anywhere else since! Ron and Mary even attended our wedding in Branson this past October! They are a blessing in our lives and there is just no other comparison to the Players!! Thank you Ron and Mary for all you guys do to run such a wonderful resort!!

-Drew and Kayla Shelton

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Kayla S
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Hosts were great. Clean, quiet, less than fifty Yards to the dock and water. On site swimming pool. Everything provided except for towels for the lake. Plenty of room towels. Tracker pontoon boat available on site to rent. If we ever go back would stay here again. Ten minutes to Indian point boat dock, maybe less. Five minutes to silver dollar city. No traffic since the resort is on the same road, just past the entrance.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Mark M
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My family of five recently stayed at the calm waters resort. The view of the lake is beautiful and the cabin was super clean. My three little ones had a great time at the pool (especially the slide). But the best thing about this place is its owners. They are so nice and accomidating. They make you feel very welcome. Another great feature was the deck. Not only was the view gorgeous but it was safe for my kids too. There are grills in front of each cabin witch was really convienent for us. There are boat slips available and the swim platform was great. Calm waters is everything you need at an affordable price with great hosts. I definatly reccomend it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Missy S
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We don't get to Branson often, but the last few times we were there we stayed at "Calm Waters" and a more peaceful, calm and accomadating place you will not find. I needed to have a bedside table for my C-Pap and called and asked Ron if that was something they could do and he told me that he could and when we walked into the A-Frame, there was the bedside table I needed. That made it so much easier than having to use a chair that I have had to do in a hotel. It is good to know that there are still people out there that care about the needs of others and I do appreciate the Players for that. We do love the location, being close to Silver Dollar City and not a bad drive to the "strip". Our first morning I had asked Mary where would be a good place to eat breakfast and she recommended Billy Gail's Cafe and she sure was right on how good it is. We went there twice on our 4 night stay. When we stayed there before the Players started running it, the A-Frames weren't that pleasant, but with them it is clean and comfy. Something everyone will be pleased with. We so enjoyed sitting on the back deck in the evenings and just being able to relax. One night there were many ducks waddling around the back between our deck and the dock. They were fun to watch. Thanks to Ron and Mary for being gratious hosts.

Room Tip: We have had 2 and othere times 4 people in our party on our visits and I recommend the A-Frame for y...