“Whimsical”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment you step in the doors, you feel a sense of wonder! All of the decorations give the place a warm, cozy & magical feel. We ordered a birthday cake for our daughter as a surprise while in Missouri. My daughter really liked the design of the cake. The breakfast biscuit with the spicy bacon was delicious. My hot chocolate with the homemade (huge) marshmallow was great! This was my favorite place in Branson.

I recommend this place to everyone visiting Branson. The staff are all caring & friendly.

1  Thank GeauxSaints187
Amanda S, Owner at Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you very much for making us such a special stop while you were in Branson and, also, for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope that your daughter's birthday was magical and that you all have a return trip planned. Safe travels.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

It was a very busy day at this eatery. This is the type of establishment where you place your order at the counter, then find a seat and a server will bring the order when ready. We waited in line for 45 minutes just to place our order, and found a table with no problem. I had the Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice soup which was amazing. My only complaint is that when I asked the server if I could get another order of the soup (I had ordered just a cup of soup and it was sooo delicious) she told me I would have to go to the end of the line to re-order. Obviously I was not going to wait another 45 minutes, so we finished and left. They lost a sale and I was disappointed. But I would return to Sugar Leaf again. Very good food.

Amanda S, Owner at Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for visiting us recently and for taking the time to share feedback with us. You do raise an interesting point with the soup reorder. I think this may be something we explore further. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place, great food and drinks. If going here in the winter you have to try the homemade hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Amanda S, Owner at Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we are honored to serve such wonderful patrons. We hope that you have your next trip to Sugar Leaf planned. Safe travels.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Portions served were just right, freshly prepared, great service. Highly recommend this eatery to people out shopping!

Amanda S, Manager at Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Delighted to hear that your experience was enjoyable and we hope this means you have a return visit planned. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for making us a stop while you were in town. Safe travels.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Best food in Branson. It’s not just dessert:) I’ve had tons of their food, never been disappointed. The chili is great for a cold day like today, or tomato soup with grilled cheese, yum!

Kalya-

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We truly appreciate your business and are delighted to hear that your experience was enjoyable. We hope that you will be in again soon to explore our menu more. Safe travels.

Been to Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!