“Entertaining ”

Castle of Chaos
Ranked #20 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: If you love an adrenaline rush, you won’t want to miss the world’s first 5D ride and interactive shooting adventure. Discover the fate of 1920s horror film star Carli Winepeg and the lost crew of Castle of Chaos. Truly tingling fun that touches all your senses and keeps your score!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

My children (9 and 20) were not the least bit scared by this attraction -- but I can easily envision younger children being terrified. The back story is not well developed and even though everyone has a laser gun, we were never real sure what we were supposed to be shooting at. We solved that by just shooting at everything.
The movement of this attraction took us by surprise, but in a good way.
We would probably not do this again as there would be no element of surprise the second time around - but I'm glad we went once.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hair raising ride into the castle. Armed with guns to shoot zombies and other creepy crawlies. Everyone screamed the entire time - not recommended for small children who may get scared. Several toddlers were crying when the ride was over.

1  Thank texasmargie2016
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Bought package of 3 attractions. Seemed worth it. Not for adults or teenagers. Very friendly staff. Not scary for older kids.

1  Thank Meschelle
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The equipment seemed to be working when we were there. I was concerned because I had read previous reviews about broken equipment. The ride was about 7 mins long and appealed to my 12 y/o niece.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We did this as part of a package deal with this company's other attractions. It is fun but pretty old. The 3-D images are hard to see. As part of the package it was ok but I think most people would be disappointed with it as a stand alone purchase.

2  Thank TopherKC