Treehouse Condominiums
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
  • Pool
US$201
US$151
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$129
US$101
US$95
US$178
US$161
US$155
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewsview of the lakesilver dollar citybuilding unitexercise poolcleaning feetable rock lakestayed in buildingnever heard any noiseliving roombranson westfully stocked kitchenoffice staffwouldn't stay anywhere elsepull out couchlaundry roomdefinitely stay here againwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a wonderful time in Branson and on Tablerock Lake! The marina about a mile away had boat and jet ski rentals. The swimming area (at the marina) was concrete and very slippery so if you want to swim you should go to Moonshine Beach which was a short 20min away. Very close to Silver Dollar City! Plenty of room for our family of five and loved having 2 very nice size bathrooms (bldg 5, unit 5). Main bedroom had a very comfortable king size bed. Great kitchen and dining. Plus a washer/dryer combo! We didn't play the video game but it is there just like the pic shows! While the wallpaper and brass fixtures reminded me of the 80's, it was still very clean and looks exactly as portrayed in the pics. I'd stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Treehouse is exactly as advertised and very good. The condos give a great view of the lake and are a great retreat. Easy access to fishing and lake activities as well as convenient to Branson. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stay at this condo but in a different unit about a year ago and loved it! It was remodeled and beautiful. I didn't think there would be that much difference in the next unit we stayed but man I was wrong. I could have paid the $50 a night less to get the same type of unit. It smelled, we found spiders in quite a few places. it was very outdated and just not what I expected after such a great first experience. I wasn't near a computer when I booked the unit, I had saved the condo number in my phone for the next time I wanted to stay in Branson. I called up and requested a unit, the person gave me a couple of options and I chose the one close to the pool. The staff is friendly on the phone but I wish I could have seen pictures of the unit before or paid significantly lower of a price for the unit I got.The unit we stayed in was building 2 Unit 1. I would not recommend this unit to anyone! Build 5 unit 7 was our first experience and as you can see there is quite the difference in quality!

Room Tip: Look at pictures and do not book until you do so. The units vary too much!
1  Thank wehayes
TammyB65616, Front Office Manager at Treehouse Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for your review of Treehouse Condos. We are sorry you were disappointed with Unit 201. We offer a wide variety of unit styles and types to serve our customers. Each of our units are individually owned and can vary in décor and styles. We have photos of each of our units on our website (TreehouseCondos.com/Unit Photos) and encourage people to check them out. We see it as a positive so you can choose the unit that suits you best. It is helpful to book early as the units that are more updated book first. We are currently reviewing our standards for rental units and hope that you will give us another try. We appreciate your review and your business!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Although, we love the location of this Condo development near Silver Dollar City, I get disappointed each time with the supplies provided. We had no can opener in our room and had brought food that needed one.
I requested that sheets be provided for the twin sofa sleeper in the living room (we had this exact room last year) and again there were none. Thankfully, I had brought one set from home.
There never seems to be enough pillows, blankets, and sheets to accommodate all the beds. Bottom bunk had no sheets on it and there were none for it. It is very annoying to get ready for bed and find that you don't have sheets, pillows, and blankets for all beds and everyone is gone at the office.
When we tried to get clean towels, they didn't have enough. Mind you, we were there from Wed to Sunday and only requested one change out, so as to conserve. We were given 2 of the most nasty looking wash clothes I have ever seen for 6 people. Nobody offered to drop some off when they got more clean. Its a nice place, the people are nice, but they really need to step it up a bit on customer service.
There is carpeting on the balcony, but screw heads sticking up everywhere. Very dangerous with children. I don't recall them being like this last year, but maybe so.
The price is not bad, and the location is excellent if you are going to SDC. We like it because we can run back to condo for lunch or to put a little one down for a nap and then go back to amusement park. Also very close to Indian Point Marina which is excellent place to rent a boat.
We really like this place, but wish we wouldn't have had the bedding and towel problems.
Other than that, the place is clean and very nicely priced.

Room Tip: Rooms on the mid to upper floors on the low numbered buildings give the best view of the lake. Building near lake have trees blocking view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TammyB65616, Front Office Manager at Treehouse Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for your review of Treehouse Condos. We are very sorry for the issues you had during your last stay with us. We have addressed them with our housekeeping staff. We do an inventory annually before the season starts to ensure all the supplies are ready to go. We will now take measures to inventory more often so we are not missing pillows and bedding or essential kitchen items. We do our best to take any stained items our of our linen inventory and will make sure to inspect items before they are put into circulation for our guests. I apologize that you were not given sufficient linens or that our staff did not volunteer to bring more to you. Customer Service is important to us.

Our maintenance staff has checked the deck area and made improvements so it will not to be a danger to anyone. Although we should have seen this before your check-in, please know that at any point during your stay if you notice something that needs to be worked on, we can come and take care of it right away.

We are glad that you enjoy our facility and are making changes to ensure the housekeeping and maintenance concerns are addressed.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We rented Condo 14-11.
One of the nicest condos we have ever seen in Branson.
It's a 2 bedroom and 2 full bathroom condo with an awesome view of the lake.
Very nice large pool.
Nice folks at the rental office.
Condo was very nice and clean.
They have lake access for fishing and swimming down near the docks.
1 mile to Silver Dollar City and you bypass all the traffic.
If driving to Treehouse in the morning between 930am and noon, you could encounter some heavy SDC traffic on 76. Once on Indian Point, there is a special lane for Indian Point guests.