“Vacation”

Ranked #69 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Raytown, Missouri
“Vacation”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped at several places before stopping at Ozark Valley Inn. The reception from the front desk clerk was very warm and immediately put us at ease. We were able to try out the beds before deciding as I have a bad back and comfort is most important. We liked it so much we stayed for four nights.
Planning on a return in November for the military appreciation week. Looking forward to our visit with our new friends. Wonderful stay!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 6/27/14-6/30/14. Loved it. At first I was pretty disappointed by the outside, but the room was clean, had a great AC, and the staff were friendly and helped us plan our days! The only complaint was the little decorative pillow from our bed was stinky, as if it hadn't been washed. But that is completely forgivable. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Katelyn D
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. We will come back for a return visit. Clean and comfy beds .In the room the luv seat was a nice touch instead of the usual chair. Breakfast was very good. The ONLY down side is, for me an early riser the lobby is closed till 6 am i like to go to the lobby and have coffee so I don't disturb my hubby who is a later
Riser than me

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed a Ozark Valley Inn several times in the past and have enjoyed it every time. I definitely plan to go back anytime I can in the future! The rooms are clean and nice. I feel that it is a great location and a good value for the money!

Room Tip: Just ask Sharon what would be the best and she will hook you up!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Landan W
Nashviller
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The people were very friendly. The pool and hot tub were very clean. They always had towels out at the pool and hot tub for customers they have a laundry room that's very clean and a game room for the kids to play pool and arcade games. At a very nice price.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Skoper01
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family and I stayed at the Ozark Valley Inn on June 13 14 and checked out the 15 2014. The price wasn't bad but the older woman at the check in desk is VERY rude!! The room was a normal room but they do not give you clean towels you have to use the same towels every night I didn't like that! They didn't clean our room at all so we had trash overflowing in the floors! If you don't like the fact children are going to be playing outside then you should find another job that doesn't involve children!! She was so rude to my 10 year old daughter that was very unnessicary!! I can understand if she was breaking something or bothering another family but no she was having a laugh with her cousin about how excited they were to go to Silver Dollar City! I'm not one to write a review but I told my husband I would be writing one about this stay! I would stay there again if the older woman didn't work there!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca F
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rooms were clean and fresh. Bedding was ok with plenty of pillows and comforters but the mattress was just OK. Breakfast was really great. Bathroom extremely small. Too many smokers in the lobby and a big nuisance if you've kids. Probably good for a day or two stay. I've seen worse branded hotels so this was a bit surprise!

Room Tip: Instead of booking on travel websites, better book on this hotel's site itself as you're lik...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family