“Great familiy fun”

20 Minute Ride on Segway Track
Ranked #9 of 49 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ride on what is perhaps the only free-roaming track in the world built specifically for the Segway PT. Nestled on a hillside just one block off Branson's famous 76 Country Blvd., The track twists and turns over small hills and around trees. Professional trainers at Branson Segway introduce guests to the Segway, teach them how to safely stand and drive the machine, and how to safely stop it. We work with each guest to be sure he or she feels comfortable and understands the rules and safety tips before entering the track. There is nothing else like it in Branson, and it may be the highlight of your trip.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is awesome! Our 12 year old zoomed all over the track and chose this over go-carts every time he was given the option. We loved that we could spread our visits out over a couple of days. The staff was great and made sure you were comfortable before you went. The atmosphere was very family friendly. I would recommend this experience to all ages.

1  Thank NeverStayome
Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

NeverStayome:

Thanks for the great review! I am glad your 12 year old loved it. Thanks for mentioning that you could spread out your visits over a couple days. We have many people who return again and again, riding late at night, in the morning, or midday. We are open until 10 at night and later on weekends.

I hope you come see us again on your next trip to Branson.

Sincerely

"teens"
in 7 reviews
"session"

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing fun for all ages easy to use and excellent help at your side during the entire experience. Even my 78 year old mother was able to learn and manage the use of the Segway with confidence and ease.

1  Thank gutter2guy
Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Gutter guy:

Thanks for the excellent review. We loved having you visit our track and we loved it that you came back three or four times with family. Your mother is, indeed, one of the older folks to come play on a Segway. She did great. This week, though, we had another 78 year old woman and her 84 year old in-law both ride. You mom and these others are proof that you're never too old to ride a Segway.

Thanks! See you again soon

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My sons and I tried this while my husband completed a seminar. What great fun. It felt like go-karting but standing straight up. Don't worry about being prepared. The manager guy was super-helpful and made sure we were ready to hit the course. And there is even a young helper lady who rides along with everyone to ensure a great ride. Lots of fun! Would likely do again.

Steve H, Manager at Branson Segway & Adventure Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

LT:

Thanks for the awesome review. It is, in fact, a lot like go carts, standing up. And, thanks for mentioning that we prepare you before we let you hit the track. We do try to give everyone proper instructions, let them practice, and then pass along some safety tips and rules before we turn people loose on the track.

Thanks, also, for mentioning that we have someone on the track with you. We try to always keep a coach available on the track to ensure your safety, but we try not to get in your way of your fun.

Thanks again. See you on you next visit to Branson!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We loved the Segway adventure. What a great family activity. Go for the 20 min. ride. Our granddaughter did not weigh enough to so I sat it out with her with her while my husband and 2 grandsons rode. Next time we will all get to go. Can't wait.

1  Thank Rubberta

Rubberta:

Thanks for the great review! The twenty minute ride is the best value, but we offer less times for those who just want to try it out. Next time, let the spouse sit with your granddaughter and you ride. Maybe she will be big enough to ride by then.

Thanks for mentioning the weight limit. Safety is of upmost importance, and if a child does not weigh enough to safely stop the Segway, we will not take the chance and let them ride. That is generally around 85-100 pounds, depending on whether the child is mature enough to follow instructions. We generally recommend they be at least nine years old.

Thanks again for the review. Hope to see you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have always wanted to ride a segway. I saw this place a year ago on a visit to Branson and made sure I made time this trip to go. Am I glad I did! After getting an orientation on using the segway safely and how to control the machine, I rode out on the track. They start you at a beginner level then change the settings to more advanced once you feel comfortable. I was zipping everywhere within 5 minutes and LOVED it!!!!! The only thing I noticed was how much of a workout my core and calves were getting. This place is now on my list of "must repeat" each time I go down.

1  Thank dyoung0106

dyoung0106:

I am smiling because you are right: it is quite a workout on the legs. One wouldn't think so, but it is great exercise riding a Segway. Thanks for mentioning that we start people on a slower, beginner's speed. Many people are aftraid of zooming out of control, so that is why we begin the experience at 7 m.p.h., and then move the rider up to the normal speed after they have proven to be a responsible driver.

We are so glad that this will be on your Must Do list for Branson. Thanks again,