“Nice”

Ranked #92 of 140 Hotels in Branson
East Liverpool, Ohio
“Nice”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Checked in and asked the clerk if there was anywhere I could get my brakes looked at(they were making a LOT of noise) Dean said he knew of 2 places to come to the office in the morning and he would call and see which one could get me in first. I went down in the morning and he sent me to the shop. I asked if I could have a later check out (I didn't want to have my 80 year old mother sitting in a shop waiting I thought she would be more comfortable in the room) they said yes. The hotel was nice as was the room. I didn't get to do breakfast. When I got back from getting my brakes done I checked out, I offered Dean money for the late checkout and he wouldn't take it. I would stay here again!!!! Good People

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Eucha, OK
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The Willow Tree Inn in Branson was a great find! The staff is friendly & very knowledgeable about the area & the motel is centrally located for easy access to most of Branson's attractions. The rates are posted on their website, so there's no surprise when you check in. My only complaint was the lack of lids on the toilets.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Branson, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I used to recomend this hotel to everyone. My husband and I were staying here on business every week due to it cheap rates, pillowtop matteress, and clean rooms. Each week I had to argue about the same room being a different price, until finally I wasn't even given the room. Instead I recieved the what must have been the nastest room in the entire hotel. On top of that...no pillow top mattress, for sure!! Worst of all it was very cold that nite and we had the heat on high the entire time with towels around the door. When I asked about this I was told there was no other rooms even though the entire parking lot was empty at 10pm. I am very disappointed by the way we have been treated here.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Krista B
tmac26, Owner at Willow Tree Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
We are sorry about your unhappiness. Our Manager informed me that the smoking King room that you preferred was already taken when you arrived. Unfortuneatly all we had left was a 2 bed downstairs smoking room which was normally Ten Dollars more but was offered to you at the discounted 1 King upstairs price and an additional $5.00 discount to help accomodate you. We had no other smoking rooms available. The original room upstairs was a Pillow top King and the downstairs room was not a pillowtop. We do reccommend if a guest has a particular room preference that a reservation is made to assure the exact room is on hold.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Drove to Branson on a whim from Eureka Springs, AR. Wasn't planning on staying the night but we were tired. Walked in and Got a room. The attendant was very nice and even opened the breakfast room so we could use the microwave. Being college kids on a Roadtrip we were pinching pennies and was very glad they let us heat up our food. Awesome value and in a nice part of town. Police patrols were visual and never felt unsafe. Nice night

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Ozarker88
tmac26, Owner at Willow Tree Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Bismarck, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Don't let the price fool you. This is a classic outside entry motel. It was owned and operated by a mom and pop. The rooms were exceptional for the price and the pool was clean. Right in the middle of everything.

Room Tip: Call the front desk and ask for the managers special, usually a few bucks cheaper then online.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
tmac26, Manager at Willow Tree Inn, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Thank you for your rewiew and stay with us. We hope to see you again.
Monticello, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

This inn was chosen due to the price. It was a great value. It was very CLEAN, which was a surprise due to the price. I was all ready to hate this place until we arrived and found the staff friendly and knowledgable, the room clean and comfortable, and for a continental breakfast well stocked and plentiful. Wish I had known of this place years ago. Will be back.

• Stayed December 2012
tmac26, Owner at Willow Tree Inn, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We try our best to provide clean rooms at an affordable price. We hope to see you again
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 19 October 2012

A real economy motel. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The pool was clean. Breakfast is good and stocked: coffee, juice, bagels, toast ... Close to the main attractions of Branson. Definitely, a very good stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
tmac26, Owner at Willow Tree Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Thank you for your comment and staying with us. We greatly appreciate your business.