“Le Cirque” 4 of 5 bubbles

Christmas Wonderland
Ranked #44 of 150 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The award winning shows at the King's Castle Theatre are produced and created by David King who is one of England's most respected international producers. David is responsible for the world wide smash hit "Spirit of the Dance" as well as many other famous shows. At any one time, up to 20 of David's productions are touring the world, including resident productions in Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas, New York, and more. Branson is honoured to play host to David King's superb productions.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Hutchinson, Kansas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Le Cirque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Had a good time, all the kids did as well ( ages 12-19) of course this isn't "O" in las Vegas, but this is Branson and about 1/5th the money!

2 Thank rjwbster

Palm Desert
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Didnt really like it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I know... You are probably reading this thinking WHAT?!?!? Well, I really didn't care for this show. The gifts shop was too pricy too. Didn't try the food.

Why didn't I like it? The sound tech should be replaced. He didn't keep up with who was talking, ad the sound had so much high pitch in it I had to plug my ears during most of it. And when they sang, the would only do a few lines. It was like the first half of the show was a medley of any song they could think of. And I didn't hear an Irish accent with any of they ladies, they recruited good singers. But didn't seem Celtic. The gal that sang the opera was incredible. In fact each person was talented, just not what I was expecting. And the long haired tenor seemed egotistical. Guess he thought it was cute. Maybe for an evening crowd, but not for a 10am crowd. I wouldn't go again and wouldn't recommend the show if someone asked.

Iowa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“New Jersey Nights at King's Castle - GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have always enjoyed the King's Castle theater - even when it was the Bobby Vinton theater and the Branson Variety theater. We were just there last week to see New Jersey Nights and I LOVED the show! The four guys singing were not only very handsome, but also wonderful singing the Frankie Valli songs. They sounded very much like Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I could have set thru another two hours of hearing them sing! The backup singers and dancers were really good too! All in all, I truly enjoyed the whole show and finding out more information about Frankie Valli. I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie.

2 Thank IAMom_09
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“New Jersey Nights - a must see!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great performance! I saw New Jersey Nights simply because it was raining so bad outside. I had not planned to see this on my vacation but it turned out to be the highlight! Great story. Great performers. The dancing was very good too. I highly recommend taking the time to see this act! I love the music. They even performed without background music and it was spot on!

2 Thank Sara K
Springfield, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“New Jersey Nights”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Four guys singing their hearts out telling the Frankie Valli story, Very much like the Jersey Boys presentation now touring the states and like the soon to be released film. Very good performance, snappy support singers. Theater was showing it's age. Badly in need of refurbishment--but the show put on by the cast and crew was very strong

3 Thank Werdna B

Been to King's Castle Theatre? Share your experiences!