“Beautiful course with lots of water”

Brookside Miniature Golf
Ranked #23 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We went to this golf course again this year because it's a nice little course for not a lot of money! The course is beautifully landscaped and there are many water traps...trust me, that's why I lost, my ball kept ending up in the water!! But it was a lot of fun and I will go back next time I'm in town. One tip...it's helpful if someone takes the flag out of the hole before you shoot, because sometimes they do get in the way when you're trying to take your shot.

1  Thank Singingstar22
There are newer reviews for Brookside Miniature Golf

Reviewed 12 May 2012

This mini golf course has some fun water features and includes balls that float. The kids loved it! Facilities were clean, and the staff was very polite.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Very challlenging courses, your best deal is to buy tickets through Branson 2 for 1.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Brookside has two courses, one more challenging than the other...both are very fun! The courses are clean and very well maintained. The staff is friendly and courteous. We had a great time with our children.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

We have been to this mini golf course a few times. Given it only has one review I thought I would add one. We have been in the evening since it can be hot in Branson. The course itself is very pretty with the water and bridge. One of the best things is if you go during the day when it hot they have water that is misted on you at certain times. The people that work there are friendly also. Basicly if you like mini golf you should go here. There is also a coupon available.