“Awesome!!!!!”

and up
Raiding the Country Vault
Ranked #5 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Buckets N Boards is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be starting their 6th season in Branson headlining for families at the Starlite Theatre, Spring Break in March and All Summer Long... The rest of the year BNB tours the country and is regarded as one of the Favorite and Most Requested acts on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their Delightfully Different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2015!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

So... I went and saw them out of curiosity! I have seen them perform at the landing in the past and thought "hmm.... How can you possibly put on an entertaining show banging "buckets and boards" and not lose interest?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
It's not something I can explain, but it's awesome, hilarious, fun! It's a show I'd definitely see again!!! Young or old, it's a show everyone will enjoy!!!!!!

1  Thank AlyriaEverett

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This show had me laughing the whole time! It's a show not just for kids but the whole family. I took my mom when she came and visited and we both enjoyed the show very much. It's a very innovative show that brings percussion and comedy together. I guarantee you will be entertained the whole time and leave the theater still laughing!

1  Thank faithlynn12
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family LOVED this show!! We have two teenage girls and we all laughed the whole way through it! These guys are quick witted with good clean fun that absolutely anyone would enjoy!! Their talent on the "Buckets n Boards" is so entertaining to watch!! I would recommend this show to everyone I know!

1  Thank 4schamys
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Being in Branson for more than a week, we enjoyed a variety of shows there. We went to Buckets N Boards and I must admit, it left me laughing so much. It is a very good show to see and happy we picked it to see.

1  Thank mini
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We visited Branson for the first time with our son (13) and daughter (11), and had a lot of options for our entertainment! We are so glad that we chose to Buckets N Boards! They are very personable throughout the show, interact very well with the crowd and never skip a beat in doing so. They provide good, clean, comedic entertainment for the entire family, keep the show moving at a great pace, and are very talented musicians. The show was a great value for our money, time well spent with the kids, and "I knooowwww" that we would see them again in a heartbeat! BOO-YAH!

2  Thank John O