“Great staff”

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #29 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We stayed at the Radisson because that's where the "time share" review we were attending put us up. They have all sleep # beds which the one in our room didn't work very good. I talked to the front desk about a room with a plain mattress and they upgraded us to a suite ... no cost. So we had a very enjoyable weekend. They do have a good breakfast and all the staff was very polite and helpful. Very clean and comfortable hotel.

Room Tip: To get to the hotel turn at DQ and take the 2nd parking lot entrance.
1  Thank drmoore
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Thank you for the review! I am pleased to hear you found our accomodations to be clean and comfortable. We do offer a terrfic breakfast in our restaurant and I am glad our staff took good care of you. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed here for 2 consecutive nights and was not impressed. I thought the linens could have been cleaned better, the pool was constantly full of children & loud, and the hills on the parking lot were inconvenient. I would stay here again but only when I was able to get a cheaper price by using Priceline or another web site. In my opinion, it is not worth paying full price for.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Jess, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am sorry to hear about your experience during your stay with us. We strive to offer maximum value for our guests, because we know you have plenty of hotels to choose from. Even though there isn't much we can do about our parking lot and the size or use of our pool, we do provide a list of other quality amenities that set us apart. From our newly renovated restaurant and full service lounge, to our health club and complimentary bell staff, we do our best to exceed our guest's expectations. I sincerely hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

We've stayed here several times and have never been disappointed! The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean, great location, and excellent service! I highly recommend a corner room a few floors up! Great views and windows along two walls in the room! LOVE it!

1  Thank Tab P
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experiences! We greatly appreciate your loyalty! We take pride in our consistant cleanliness and customer service. We also feel we are THE place to stay in Branson! Thank you again for making us your home away from home!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We always have a nice stay at the Radisson here in Branson. We came with family and rented rooms 201 and 202. The rooms are always clean, the breakfast buffet is good, the bar is nice to relax in at night, and the hotel is beautiful. The staff are always very friendly! I would like to thank our housekeeper on the 2nd floor who worked 4/28 and 4/29 with the blond hair, she was very sweet and has great customer service. So does the man we encountered in the elevator who had a very large cart full of fresh towels, he was super friendly. We will return!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you so much for the review and for your loyalty! I passed along your comments to our staff, and they were very excited! I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet, the lounge and found your room to be spotless. You can count on us to provide that same level of service everytime you visit! Thank you again and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I understand that the hotel is under new management (starting about six months ago). The improvements were very noticable from my previous stays. All aspects of the hotel were cleaner, especially the lobby and the rooms. The restaurant had been redone and the employees very friendly. I used to stay at the Radisson because of the lower price, now I will stay because of the quality experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for your kind review! We have made a lot of improvements over the last several months, and I am pleased you noticed. We have some of the finest associates working for us that truly have a passion for service. Our upgrades combined with our service make us the best value in town! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I was there as a speaker for a convention, rather than as a spouse. And I am a Carlton member, so I always wonder if those factors influence the treatment I get. Having said that, the room was spacious, wonderful and very clean. i admit ai am not a huge fan of Sleep-Number beds -- just give me a regular mattress -- but maybe i've just not learned to use them. I had a great view of the Branson strip. Wi-fi was free (amazing!) and so was breakfast -- and I will admit I sweet-talked them into letting me leave the restaurant with a plate of fruit and a muffin and coffee, despite there being a rule that you cannot take breakfast out of the restaurant -- I needed to get to the program I was speaking at!

Right now, seeing the damage in Branson is amazing. The Hilton where I stayed just last fall is in tatters. some of the smaller resorts and shops are simply disasters. But the city is hard at work and Lynn Berry, of the Chamber, is working hard to keep tourism on its toes. (She's wonderful!). Don't hesitate to make the trip down there.

Room Tip: Higher is always better.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Spousetoo
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Branson is definitely still here and going strong! It is sad to see the destruction, but the city and the people are working hard to make Branson even better than before! Thank you for staying with us, and you can expect that same level of service from us every time you stay!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went on a weekend vacation and our stay was great. The hotel is nice and the staff was great. We were on the 4th floor. Everything was clean and nice. There was no bad odors and I was able to stay very cool(I like 68). Nice new flat screen TVs that accommodate computers. Sleep number bed is hard to get to your number but it was still OK.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Ryan_Sorensen, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you for the review and thank you for staying with us! We pride ourselves in our terrific staff and complete cleanliness! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!