“3 night stay”

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #29 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We checked in to the Radisson after checking out of another Branson hotel we were not happy with. Starting with the phone call to book the room Kathy at the front desk was AMAZING! It made the experience great from the very beginning. My husband, daughter, and I went to Branson for a short stay over our Spring Break. Everyone we encountered at the Radisson was beyond friendly. We had a great stay! We ate at the restaurant for breakfast and their buffet was very good. We had a few cocktails at the bar and the bartender was attentive and friendly. My daughter and husband swam at the pool and had a great time. The pool does get crowded with families but that is not a negative to us but may to be others. My daughter always had another child to swim and have fun with! We stayed in a King room with roll away bed for my daughter. The room was clean and met our needs. Again, I want to give a should out to Kathy. If her boss reads this I want them to know how great she is at her job!!! I would recommend this hotel and would for sure stay here again!

1  Thank mickeymom26
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! Kathy is definitely an all star member of our team. We even nominated her for Radisson's Associate of the Year! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This review is based on a one night stay.

As former Branson residents, we were bringing the kids to town to visit their grandparents, and decided to stay the night as well, instead of drive home then back again to pick them up.

We used hotwire to book a "mystery" hotel, and ended up here.

The lobby was impressive, the rooms were clean, the staff we encountered was VERY friendly.

The bathrooms are tiny with no vent fan. I loved the sleep number bed b/c I prefer a very firm mattress while my husband does not. I think I waffled between a 50 and 60 as the night went on.

We stayed on the 5th floor, and it was pretty quiet until around 10pm when everyone was getting back from the shows. A few door slams, some stomping around above, water running/toilets flushing, but it died down quickly and all was quiet again. I didn't notice a lot of noise in the morning however.

The only lapse in our experience was the tray of empty room service dishes that sat on the sideboard/table thing in our hallway's elevator bank from the time we left our room after checking in (around 1pm) and was still there when we checked out the next morning (around 8:30am)

Overall, I would feel comfortable staying here again and for a longer amount of time. I did notice that this is a pet friendly hotel, which I think is great. Also, the location offers great views, so try for a higher floor.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor to minimize noise and take advantage of the amazing views
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

We are glad Hotwire had you stay with us! I am pleased to hear you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves on those aspects as well as our friendly service! I am sorry we missed a food service tray, I will discuss that with our Restaurant and make sure that doesn't happen again. Thank you for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again for a longer trip!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I live in the Branson area, but because we were hosting an event for the convention, we had five rooms scattered across three floors. We had a sample of three different room types (3 doubles, a standard king, & the corner king, which was INCREDIBLE, with windows on two walls and great views). All the rooms were large, clean, and well-appointed. Our rooms were clean, & we had no complaints (the Sleep Number beds take some getting used to).
The hotel's meeting rooms, ballrooms, and other common areas devoted to convention use were great. We had more space than we are accustomed to, and it was great.
The housekeeping staff was courteous & friendly, John Michel in the bar was great, our bellman, Bill, showed great grace under pressure (there was plenty of it, w/ 1600 geeks all trying to check in Friday), and ALL of the ladies we dealt with at the front desk were wonderful. Our only complaint was with service in the restaurant. Even when they weren't busy, the service wasn't the best. My wife and a friend went in in the late evening, 8 p.m. or so, after the dinner rush, to have drinks and a snack. It took 10 minutes to get their drinks, and after waiting 45 minutes without their waitress returning to check on them, left without getting their appetizer.
Overall, we had a wonderful time. All of the convention-goers we've spoken with both during and since had a wonderful time. And the consensus seems to be, we can't wait to come back and do it again next year.

Room Tip: The corner suites have great views, and while the hallways make for a long walk, it gives a sense of...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We had so much fun hosting your group. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to John Michel and the rest of our awesome staff. Thank you again and we will see you next year!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I will start with the good parts we experienced. The hotel staff were all so very friendly and helpful if we needed them. The bell service was great. We had someone take our luggage up to our room and bring it back down for us so we did not have to carry it ourselves to our vehicle. My son's teddy bear he sleeps with got caught up in the sheets they took to laundry when we realized they quickly found it and brought it back to us. The kids loved the indoor pool and enjoyed swimming in it nightly. The location of the hotel is just minutes away from anything we wanted to do and see and was very clean.

We booked our reservation through hotwire and were excited to get such a great deal on this hotel. But I guess we got what we paid for. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children. We were put in a room at the very end of a long hallway that was very small compared to the last time we stayed at the Radisson several years ago. The beds were double/full size beds and were the Sleep Number beds. HORRIBLE!! My husband and I barely fit together on one of the beds, talk about togetherness. Since these were only double beds the sleep number did not adjust for individuals. So we had to lay on the bed together and adjust it so we could sleep semi comfortably. I slept every night with a huge lump in my back from the air in the bed or if we let too much out one of us would end up on the wood when the other one got up. Both of our backs hurt in the mornings. It was worse than sleeping on our queen size air mattress that we use camping. We were in a room that adjoined the next room with a door and we could hear our neighbors all the time. The pool was heated 1/3 of it indoor. It was shallow inside which was great for the kids. Since it was cold outside and 2/3 of the pool was outside we did not go outside to swim, but since the pool is only partially inside the water did not stay warm. Beverages are allowed in the pool area and there is an opening to the bar from the pool area. There were alcoholic beverages around my children while we were there. The people drinking them were well behaved and stayed away from the children in the hot tub most of the time. Parking was difficult at times. We ended up parking in a side lot, not sure it was the hotel's or the restaurant next to the hotel. Oh and the ac/heater would kick on and off frequently and rattled a lot.

When we return to Branson we will probably try to find a different hotel to stay in, my back still hurts while writing this review.

1  Thank Amber D
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations with your stay with us. That is definitely not what we strive for! When booking through Hotwire or other 3rd party channels, they do not give you the opportunity to select which room type you would like. I understand people use those sites for the value, but overall it is better to use brand sites which offer more options. Only half of our rooms have Sleep Number Beds, the other have Luxury Pillow Top Mattresses. When making reservations we want all of our guests to know what they are booking, and like what they are booking. Our indoor/outdoor pool is a big highlight of our hotel, and offering controlled drink service is just another amenity to make our guests happy. I apologize if you found them to be undesirable. Again I apologize you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is very nice. They have sleep number beds so there is no reason not to get a good nights sleep. The room was really quiet. A little trouble getting the temperature regulated and the bathroom is really small with no exhaust fan so it gets a bit steamy. Great breakfast buffet. All in all it was a great place and we would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Thank You!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed there on a bass pro weekend and will not come back. The bed didn't work and room had no fridge or microwave in room you would think it would have for the price you pay. Also another thing it doesn't have a free breakfast. You have to go out to find breakfast. Will not be returning cause we rented extra room so we know how much this cost and we didn't get our money's worth. So don't waste your time or money here not worth it. Not pleased at all an we come to Branson quite a few times a year so we will be finding other places to stay.

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Redhead1967

We appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns. I am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations during your visit. We do have refrigerators available upon request for a small fee that we can bring to your room and there is a microwave available at the front desk for your convenience. We are a full service hotel with a restaurant on site so we do not offer a free continental breakfast but because we are a full service hotel we offer other things such as complimentary bell service and a concierge desk that can assist you in making reservations for local shows and attractions. We are here 24 hours a day so if at anytime you are having maintenance issues with your bed or anything else for that matter please don't hesitate to let us know during your stay we are happy to assist you in any way possible. I do hope you will give us a chance again in the future to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank You!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

No surprises. Isn't that one of the best things you can say about a hotel stay? The room was nicely furnished, adequate in size for the two of us, and everything worked the way it was supposed to. On the fifth floor, it was QUIET. Except when we went to the lobby, we would not have known there were many other visitors - the NAIA Division II basketball tournament was in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert H

Thank you for your comments. We try very hard to keep our standards high and give the guest what they expect time and time again. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will become a repeat customer each time your travels bring your to the Branson area. Thank You!!