“Good Location quiet”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
“Good Location quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We didn't eat or drink on site as it was in such a great little spot picked up 3 nights there thur Bass Pro in Springtield so didnt cost us a penny, but in saying that we stayed in hotels through out our european holiday and wouldn't have paid the price for there standard room rate as the hotel was very dated for yhe price

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your experience. As you mentioned we do have an ideal location right in the midst of the strip, with access to the less crowded alternate routes! We are always making upgrades to our hotel to remain the best value possible. Again, thank you for staying with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Batesville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

so we decided to have our anniversary in branson,my wife and i spent a night here and it was really nice, liked the pool hours, loved everything about it, room was clean and the bed was really comfortable, everybody was friendly.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! W appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff, our pool, and your clean and comfortable room. We look forward to having you come stay with us again soon!
St Louis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Friendly staff & clean rooms. BUT there were not enough parking for handicap. My mother is in a wheel chair. Luckily I had my husband with me in this trip. He dropped me and my mother off at the door and parked waaaay out behind the building. If you're traveling by yourself or just the two of you and one was handicapped you might think twice before booking

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the kind comments regarding our wonderful staff and your clean room! I will have our team see if we have any other parking spots that can be converted into accessible parking. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope you will choose to come and stay with us again!
Bairnsdale, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a 12 day coach tour of several southern states, my brother & I had three nights booked at this hotel but due to weather & flight cancellations in Chicago it was ended being for two nights. Hotel staff were very accomodating re changes etc. we could not have asked for better assistance. The room was very clean & even though it overlooked the main entrance it was very quiet indeed. Meals were also of a very high standard. We would reccommend this hotel to all who require a good, clean, quiet place to stay. Congrats' to all staff on duty during our time spent there. Thank you all.

Room Tip: We were happy with the room chosen for us.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I want to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experiences! I am pleased to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable, our associates friendly and helpful and your meals tasty! You can always count on us to provide the best hospitality in Branson! We hope to see you again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

You can tell this is definitley an older hotel that needs to focus more on the rooms and less on the lobby and other areas. That being said, the lobby was beautiful so I had high hopes for the rooms. The walls of the room and bathroom are painted concrete (negative). Service was great, the upgraded us to a King Room no problem with a sleep number bed! (positive) The chair in the room had water stains all over it (negative). Bathroom toilet and tub are just plain worn. The toilet seat in room, 556 I believe, needs to be replaced and the tub has some stains as well as the walls and ceilings. (negative) The bellman was SUPER nice and helpful! (positive) The AC unit and area near the window were just kind of gross, exposed wires underneath the unit and a piece of trim was coming off the wall. (negative) Free wifi! (positive) Overall a good stay, the quality of the room didn't affect our sleep and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I just don't believe that the room quality lives up to a 3.5 star hotel (according to Priceline).

Room Tip: Higher floor has better views and King Rooms have sleep number beds.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We definitely do have the most amazing people working for us who truly care about our guests! As you mentioned, our building is older and we do our best to keep to clean and up to date. We did recently renovate the public areas, and added modern touches to our guestrooms including 37" TV's, Cuisinart coffee maker, iHome clocks and some stylish stainless steel! We are constantly upgrading our facility and I know you will be excited about the changes we have coming. We hope you will decide to continue to stay with us when in town.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed there on a time share tour for Big Cedar. I had called ahead to make sure we would have a fridge and a king bed. When we checked in we did not have either. They also told me I had a balcony...which I did not. They were quick to fix the fridge and king bed but no balcony. The sleep number beds are hard to get used to. My husband and I were both sore. I realized in the night it had deflated and had to change the number. Staff was friendly at front desk. Rooms were good. Parking was not very easy. Pool was very crowded but looked fun. I was told by another guest that her baby got a rash from too much chlorine so we didn't chance it with our baby. Everything seemed clean. Place was very busy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank J L
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and for the feedback you provided. I apologize for any miscommunication we had about your room type, it sounds like you may have spoken with someone from the 3rd party and not our hotel. I also want to let you know for next time, we do have rooms with pillow top mattresses for our guests who do not like the sleep number beds. Again, thank you for your feedback, and I sincerely hope you will choose to stay with us again!
Hamlin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

First time in Branson and this hotel was the only one we could earn points with CountryInns.com so I chose it. February was definitely the off-season for Branson, and when we arrived at the hotel there were few cars. We walked in and were told we'd been upgraded to a suite on a floor that required the room key to be used in the elevator for access. SUPER room with separate living area, separate bathroom, PLUS a whirlpool tub, two queen-size Sleep Number beds, microwave, mini-frig, double lighted sinks.... Couldn't believe it. Service was great. A tad pricier that many, but a great place to stay. Restaurant downstairs.

Room Tip: The "secure floor" was great. They also had a room rate that includes meals.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank UkieDad
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! It was our pleasure to provide you with a complimentary upgrade. I am glad to hear that everything with your stay met your expectations. Please come see us again soon!