“Always dependable”

Ranked #51 of 140 Hotels in Branson
plain dealing
“Always dependable”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We have stayed here about 6 times. The rooms are always nice. Comfortable. We enjoy the difference in their room layout that the sink is in the bathroom...NOT THE ROOM and has a lovely mahogany built-in under the sink for all your vanity needs.both cabinets and drawers! I also love places like this that include the lovely makeup remover packs! Full Hot breakfast... Not just pastry & coffee. There is a chef attendant in the breakfast room to assist with waffles/sausage gravy/etc

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mamagirl3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We had a great stay and enjoyed this hotel. They had a very friendly staff and it came recommended! Thanks!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Holly G
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The best part of the Barrington Hotel is the staff. They go out of their way to make your stay perfect. The hotel itself is about 5 minutes from the main part of the city so it's great if you don't want to stay in the thick of things. You can also pick up a map to see the back roads to get to wherever you want to go and avoid traffic even more. The rooms at the Barrington are nice and large and very clean. The continental breakfast is your usual cereal, doughnuts, fruit, etc. They also have eggs and sausage. My only complaints are that we were unable to get a room with a king bed and had to settle for two queens. There is also no microwave in the room but there is a small fridge. We got a great deal on this room from Hotwire and I would recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hlmorrison
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My family stayed here for two nights. Complaints include vending machines taking money. The key reader on our door stopped working and they would not fix it or offer another room. We were just ask to stay in our room and not leave.
We enjoyed the breakfast, it included biscuits and gravy, sausage Patty, waffles, cereal and some fruit.
The indoor pool and spa are quite nice.
Overall I would stay again in the future.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Jbutler1
Garfield, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and an ok breakfast. The location is great because it is off the main drag and away from the heavy traffic but convenient to almost everything in Branson.

Room Tip: We faced the west & had no noise.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank nancuj85
Wichita KS.
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I booked this hotel after reading the reviews. I can not agree with the friendly staff part at all. The front desk was friendly enough, along with a guy that shared the elevator with me. The gal running the vac was very rude with starting the vac up right in the middle of us checking in that evening. The next morning I was not able to get into the breakfast room. I thought maybe I was in the wrong location so I went and found a cleaning lady right down the hall from it. I asked her where the breakfast was being served. Her answer was " OH, I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW"....come on now! I went back to the location I thought was the place and waited for someone to open the door from the other side. Sure enough this was the breakfast room, but the door would not open for me, I tried my door key over and over, no luck. I did get to breakfast right at 9:30, which is the cut off time. There wasn't much to choose from. Donuts or toast and a hard boiled egg was it. Then I walked by a lady vacuuming, two different times. She didn't smile, nod her head, speak, nothing! It was like she didn't want to be there and didn't want me to be there either. The carpet in the halls looked new and our room was ok, nothing above the average room. Door allowed light into the room, used a towel to block it.This hotel is off the beaten path.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HarleyWichitaKS_
New Brunswick
Reviewed 28 November 2011

this was an excellent place to stay, staff were friendly, breakfast was good, very quiet and everyone made you feel like it was home.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends