“3 night family getaway”

Barrington Hotel & Suites
Ranked #49 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 21 March 2014

For the price, the hotel provided good value. They didn't have enough people working the desk so there were typically lines for everything. Not enough towels and didn't even get wash cloths after room was cleaned. Had to ask for them and go down twice before I received them. Carpet in the stairwells are very stained and walls are dirty. It doesn't look like they clean that area much. Most of the employees were very nice - only a couple that seemed to hate their job. Rooms were fine as we weren't there much. Breakfast was nice. Pool was somewhat small but okay as long as there weren't more than 15 people in there, which wasn't usually the case. The exercise area was clean, but only one treadmill, one glider, and one stationary bike, but a TV to watch and equipment worked good. It was a good location not far from everything. I would stay again if on a limited budget. Would rate it a 3.5.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy M

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Worst trip ever. Every time we left the room they called and said our dogs were barking. Ya so was everyone elses but we didn't complain. Please stop allowing pets if your going to treat people like this! Never agian at the Barrington.

Room Tip: No Pets allowed to make a single noise!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Familyman123456789
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Branson for a little getaway and stayed here on recommendation from church family. The property itself is wonderful. Rooms clean, breakfast fair, Genie in breakfast is such a pleasant woman, nice pool. Sadly we will not return due to manager Janice Darrington. Company policy allows them to smoke in front of the building where guests are walking in and out. Numerous times she was out there smoking and it seemed like I was inconveniencing her when I came to the desk. She is extremely unpleasant to deal with. On our way out one morning my husband and I both overheard her disciplining an employee. Her approach and demeanor with her employee and us as guests were unacceptable. My husband and I felt very unwelcome during our stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank roadtrippers201
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Last minute reservations led to a great relaxing stay. The room was beautiful and very clean! The bed was so comfortable. We enjoyed the private spa and friendly staff! We will definitely be back! The hotel isn't right in the middle of all the lights and noise, but it is close enough to enjoy a very quick drive to all attractions.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was like we were the only people on that floor. We also had our com...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Spent our anniversary in Branson, we stayed at the Barrington Hotel. We got the King Jacuzzi room. The hotel was clean and nice. I had emailed the hotel prior to coming and had Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a rose waiting in the room when we got there. The hotel had it all ready and it was a big hit with the wife. It was even 15 bucks cheaper than what was quoted. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clinton T
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Barrington Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Clinton, Thank you for the review! It was my pleasure to help you with the suprise for your wife! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Branson.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and I must say that is is a great hotel. I like the location since it offers easy access to the main attractions but without the headache of being right in the middle of it. The rooms have always been clean and well maintained and the staff very friendly.I will definitely stay here each time I visit Branson.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Barrington Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing The Barrington Hotel again and for your review!
We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Branson.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We just spent 6 nights at the Barrington Hotel for our yearly Christmas trip to Branson with the family. We found the hotel via Hotwire and were very pleased with the price as well as the accommodations. The hotel is updated, bright, and clean. Every staff member we came into contact with was VERY friendly and went out of their way to greet us, even the housekeeping staff. The breakfast was pretty good too. We were offered our choice of biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, donuts, juices, coffee, etc. Three of the mornings they even offered sausage patties, but not the other three days...not sure what that was all about. My kids loved the sausage. The pool was also a great bonus for us. We have three young children who loved being able to swim in December. My husband and I enjoyed the hot tub.
While we were there, the hotel was booked out with teenagers in town for a youth conference. I was worried that it would be a loud and crowded, but it wasn't. I was pleasantly surprised with the youth and how the hotel accommodated them. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but would also suggest that you look to better prices other than calling the hotel directly. There are other websites with better promotions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you staying with us and for your review. Both are greatly appreciated! We are glad you found our hotel comfortable for you and your family! Please think of us next time you are in Branson.