“EXCELLENT SHOW - a must see show.”

Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Ten NBC’S America’s Got Talent. 3 Decades of Elvis #1 Hits! Incredible Full Production With Live Band! Officially Recognized by Elvis Presley Enterprises! As Seen on Good Morning America, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, USA Today, Fox News, The Morning Show and many more! Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, lasers, video, sets, and the tightest Rock N Roll band in Branson, Joseph will blow you away as he recreates the legend of Elvis Presley, LIVE ON STAGE!
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I highly recommend going to see Joseph Hall's tribute to Elvis! He is the best Elvis impersonator I have ever seen. He will not disappoint you. And he is so down to earth. A contagious smile that will have you smiling through the whole show. And yes, ladies he has the moves to go with it! This was my first trip to Branson and I will be going back a few more times this year. And I will not miss Joseph's show! I am a FAN!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Joseph sings very well. He does a great show and tries to imitate the moves and actions of Elvis. I really enjoyd the show and would probably go back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Joseph Hall rocks. High energy. Great, spot on vocals. Incredible looks. Very charismatic. He's Elvis reborn. Covers The Kings' entire catalog, even gospel. The show we watched wasn't a sellout by any means, but Joseph didn't hold back! He interacted with the crowd wonderfully. He's very respectful of the legacy of the man he's honoring. Suspicious Minds was amazing. It would be better if his show started later in the day. We saw him a 2pm, but he's playing at a very busy theater with many other acts. If I'm ever in Branson again I'll definitely see this show. It's worth the money.

1  Thank obijuana
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went on a bus trip to Branson in march. Joseph Hall has a great show. The whole trip was spectacular and reasonably priced. We saw many shows and attractions that were all good. I will definitely go again.