“tweed show”

Reelin' in the Years Starring John Tweed
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't miss Branson's Premiere 5:00 PM Show! Join John Tweed, his daughter Sarah & their rockin' band for a full multimedia production featuring the best music of the 70's and more! John's incredible 4 octave voice is legendary in Branson and around the world! You'll enjoy #1 hots by John Denver, Gordon Lightfoot, Simon & Garfunkel, Carly Simon, James Taylor, Chicago, The Doobie Brothers and even country favorites by Johnny Cash and George Jones! 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Perfect fit before dinner and an evening show!
Norfolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“tweed show”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Tweed and daughter vocals excellent, sound control and output excellent. Guitar performance: non better.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“Tweed Show”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We saw a Sampler at our timeshare and the Tweeds were one of the many entertainers that came and did a tease. We are so glad that we decided to go to their show. They are both very talented and personable. They mingled with the audience before, during and after the show. We will plan to go to their show when we return later this year.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We were thrilled that we got a chance to see this show as our schedule was so full without it. What a treat! We both agreed that it was probably our favorite of the 14 shows we saw while in Branson in May.
Loved listening to the CD's on our 10 trip back home. Can't wait for them to come up with more CD's. Both John and Sarah have wonderful voices and the show was great!
Even the "groaners" were good. Dave & Jan

Branson, Missouri
179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“BETTER THAN EXPECTED! A MUST SEE SHOW!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I was invited to see the show with friends and decided to go as the reviews here on Trip Advisor all commented on what a great show it was. To be honest it isn’t a show I would have ever picked to go see, but when my friends invited me I thought why not?

At first impression entering the theater I was questioning my choice as it was smaller and I was the youngest person (32) in the theater by at least 20 years. (Then again, it’s Branson and age difference is common here.) John and Sarah (Father / Daughter) were walking around prior to the show talking and mingling with the guests. It was a nice touch and I felt very welcome, like they truly appreciated every guest that showed up. Later in the show they even commented as to where people were from, how long they had been married, veterans, etc. The show took on a more personal one on one feeling even though they had a large audience. It seemed like they took the time to say hello and get to know each guest. It was the first, and only, show I’ve ever been to in Branson where it felt like you had a connection with the stars of the show.

Because it was just two singers for the entire show I was still uncertain of what to expect as I’m used to the larger production and variety shows in town. I’ve lived here over 12 years and have seen several. Quickly into the show I was no longer concerned about the theater size, how many people showed up, or what the show was going to be like. The singing and talent was better than expected. They not only offered great singing, but some comedy as well. During intermission I was talking with another couple that had seen 16 shows already while in Branson on vacation and they said it was their favorite show! I’m unsure where to place the show on my list as I’ve seen at least 50 of them since living in Branson but I will say it’s in my top 5 for sure! I was impressed at the overall quality of the show. I never found myself looking at my watch wondering how much more time until it was going to be over! Something I can’t say for the other shows I’ve seen in town. Sarah has an amazing gift and I’m sure will have a very successful career ahead of her!

If you are debating on what show to see, or if you are considering this show, quit considering it and put it on your list of things to do in Branson!

1 Thank Eric S
Mahomet
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

This was a great show. Good variety of music and both singers are very talented