“Simple as it gets”

Ranked #125 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Simple as it gets”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Father and son trip to Hillbilly Vegas. For the money and what I am paying for wow! Praise God ! Where else can I get a hot shower separate bed, cold air conditioning , microwave and icebox. Oh yeah hot coffee in my room not to mention breakfast in the lobby. For this money it's not being wasted or wished somewhere else. Many will spend more on a show or a amusement ride. It's sad that folks want these basic needs, but don't appreciate an old saying " Ya get what you pay fur ".

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank lawnsbynatureandrew
ABVIBranson, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 2 December 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled learn you enjoyed your recent stay at the Americas Best Value Inn in Branson. We appreciate your kind words about our property and thank you for taking time in spreading the word about us to other travelers

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Marshall, Missouri
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I booked this room based on affordability, trying to save money for the attractions in the area. Unfortunately, this was not the most attractive part of our anniversary. We had a room on the third floor which was not horrible, but then to part close to the room was an interesting deal. We checked in and the front desk person was courteous but that was about it. When we got to our room it was really dark for my liking so we turned on lights to find the lamp shade was worse for wear and really did not emit enough light to try. This was the first hotel in a long time that I have traveled that actually used a key instead of a electronic card for door access and our door was extremely hard to close, we actually had to slam ours to ensure that it was closed. In the process, the handle of our toilet broke, which they fixed but left the trash in our room. At the end of our visit as I was unplugging our electronic devices, there was a support on the bed that is used to hold the mattress on, was sticking out and covered by the bed skirt, actually hit me on my leg to the point that I was bleeding and for two weeks solid, I had a bruise in that spot from it. The only offer to that was we will check on it and do you need a band-aid. Breakfast was available but extremely limited as far as choices and quality, if it wasn't for the fact that the rooms did not have microwaves, we would have eaten in our room. I informed my husband that the next time we come, we will be investing a bit more into our choice of hotel and picking a hotel somewhere that I am a familiar with their standards of operations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ABVIBranson, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your thoughts. It helps us make necessary future improvements.

Management

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I booked this on bookit.com, I actually clicked the wrong hotel and wanted to cancel when I noticed my mistake. Read the print! $55 cancellation fee. Ok, so I made the mistake so we went. It will all depend on what you are used to. There were several people there. We were on the 4th floor (no elevator, which was fine with us). We had a King room. It smelled funny, like old moldy bread. It was "clean" but not clean. Again, what you are used to. There were dead bugs on the floor and mold on the sheets. The mattress was horrid. There was a sliding glass door that led to the "view", which was of nothing. The manager called as soon as we walked into the room and asked if everything was alright. I told him "so far", I was trying to not be a snob about it. The a/c was not sufficient. It blew cool air, but not cold. My husband went to turn in the key and the manager did offer to go up with us and look at things. In all honesty, there was nothing he could do to fix the room so we would sleep there. Be wary! Be sure you aren't too picky or smell sensitive.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you mind smells and a less than plush atmosphere. Very plain, dated and sme...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mandi G
ABVIBranson, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
It appears from the review guest booked the hotel by mistake. They did not call to cancel after the booking or upon check in inform the Front desk about the issues so alternate arrangements could have been make. They were allowed an early check-in and guest stayed for more than three hours and used the room during all this time.
We rented this particular King bed room night before & afterwards and both guests who stayed liked the room. Sorry, guest feels this way, but we could not allow any refunds once rooms has been used.

Thanks
Thayer, Missouri
Reviewed 4 May 2014

First room 106 a/c didn't work. Second room 107 several of the lamp lighting didn't work. The tiny fridge wouldn't keep food cool or cold. There was a micro coffeepot without any insulated cups or coffee or condiments. The sink was so rusted, that it had jagged edges. The tub faucets and showerhead were also rusty. The rooms cleanliness was horrible. The bathtub had visible soap on it. The board that had been placed on the wall in order to install a toilet paper roll had dirt and grime all along the top edge. The head of the bed and around the nightstand on the floor had not seen a vacuum or broom in quite sometime. Specifically requested down stair amenity access due to handicap and ice machine was on second floor. After trekking up there, the machine was broken. Went to office, manager used his hands to get me 15 cubes of ice from his fridge in the apt near office, said that is all I could have, he needed to save some for other customers. Refused refund, manager was horribly rude and hard to understand, his favorite comment was, "not my fault, cant do anything about it!" I took photos!!!! Cheap price is NOT worth the aggravation or rudeness! Pay more and book somewhere else. 3 floors of rooms, approx. 22 parking spaces with visibility safety.

Room Tip: Do not chose a room. Run far far away!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ABVIBranson, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in bringing to our attention the problem you had with our hotel. There is never an excuse for providing a value guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.
We realize that friendliness, courtesy and a willingness to help are essential qualities which should be displayed at all times by all employees,
We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken corrective actions accordingly.

Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

For the price, I was very pleasantly surprised to find the rooms included a coffee maker, fridge and microwave! Fairly clean, pleasant-smelling soaps and shampoos and decent beds. All and all, a good value for the money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jamie P
ABVIBranson, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your positive experience during your recent stay at the property. We truly appreciate for choosing us over 100+ properties in Branson. We express sincere gratitude on your positive comments and suggestions. We credit our sucess in the lodging industry in providing good services and quality accomodations at affordable prices.

Thanks again for your time and we look forward to your future stay with us.

Branson, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

A great Inn to stay at. Very clean, the owner and his staff are very friendly, helpful and polite. The extended continental breakfast was good, too. It was great for the whole family and great for the couples on the go. Very affordable and the perfect location. We can walk to Mickey Gilley's Theater, Hughes Brothers, The Dutton's, the Track Family Fun Park, Titanic, Clay Coopers, Ruby Tuesday's, Ripley's...and more....I recommend this property.

Room Tip: They have triple bed rooms and double kings...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
El Dorado, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have stayed at this facility several times, have always been treated very very well. It is just off 76, quiet and safe. The rooms have always been clean and neat. Coffee and continental breakfast in lobby. There is a small refrigerator in the room.
Please give them a try...for the money and location, I don't think you'll find nicer folks to serve you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank readytogoagain2016
ABVIBranson, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in sharing positive experience during your stay at the property. On behalf of our staff, we express our sincere gratitude for your support. Your valuable suggestions are always welcome which helps us in improving the guest services and bring repeat business..

Thanks again for your time & look forward to your next stay with us.