“Treated so well”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Treated so well”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This was a trip I set up for my wife and some friends. They were treated like VIP's from start to finish. They were so happy with everything from their room, breakfast in the morning to helping them with tickets in Branson. I have stayed here on several business trips, as well as some of their other hotels they own, and the service is wonderful at all of them. My family will only stay at their hotels while in Branson, it just feels a little like home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Edd D,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the trip you set up for your wife and her friends! The Comfort Inn & Suites is pleased we could help make their trip a little more special. Pat and Connie are always eager to help any guest with reservations for shows and attractions, and our goal is for every guest to experience Ozarks' Friendly Fantastic Service, Always. It's always pleasant to hear we are accomplishing our goal. We hope to see you and your wife again in Branson soon. On behalf of the entire team at Comfort Inn & Suites, we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We go to Branson several times a year and have stayed at lots of places. We really liked this hotel. I had made advance prepaid reservations and then found that we needed to arrive a day later than originally planned. I was afraid that I would not be able to make changes since it was prepaid but they were very helpful and changed the dates for me. We arrived an little before checkin time and they were very accomodating. The room was clean and the breakfast was very good although a little crowded in the breakfast area when all the 'bus' people arrived at the same time. We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Linda F,

Thank you very much for reviewing the Comfort Inn & Suites in Branson, MO. We are happy you were able to spend some time with us, and are pleased you were satisfied with our accommodations. We certainly love to have repeat guests visit us, and will anxiously await your next visit to Branson! You are always welcome to contact me at the hotel if you have anything further you would care to share. Thank you again for your kind words, they certainly motivate the team to consistently do their best. Please travel safe until the next time we see you!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I needed to get away for a break. We picked this location based solely on TripAdvisor reviews. We arrived on a Thursday, a little early because we had reservations to see a show at 3:30. We were pleased to find they had our King non-smoking room ready for us. (We really didn't expect that.) After the show we went back to the room and asked for a dinner recommendation. The two people at the front desk were very knowledgeable about several steak houses and they directed us to a steak house that was pretty close to the hotel. It turned out to be very busy, but very good. That evening we decided to stay an extra night, but we knew it was almost impossible to expect to get a room based on web availability. The front desk let us know they didn't have any king rooms left, but had one queen room and made all the necessary arrangements to move our luggage to the new room the following day. Breakfast was good, but pretty normal. Where this location excels is the friendliness of their people and the professional, yet personal, way they handle things. Oh, one other thing: We usually take the stairs when we stay at hotels and this place has the cleanest staircases of ANY place I've stayed in the past! This says a lot about how well maintained and clean the entire property is!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you rowdysooner for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is the goal of every team member on our team to exceed the expectations of every guest. I am pleased to hear we met our goal on your recent visit. We would love to be more than your New Branson Retreat, we'd like to be your Home Away from Home! We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you as our guest. Thank you for your kind comments, I am eager to share them with the rest of my team.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Staff were professional and prepared to handle three bus loads of passengers. Politeness was the buzz word and their attention to detail was appreciated. Roms were roomy and well taken care of. The view from our room was outstanding. We will visit this location next year.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you Terry C for rating our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am pleased that you found our team to be polite, professional, and prepared. I will certainly share your comments regarding your stay with our owners and the whole team. We would love to have you spend some time with us again next year, and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before and had a pleasant experience. This time we have a very different impression. We walked in this hotel about 6:30 this evening after a rainy drive across southern Missouri. While checking in, we asked the young man checking us in if he could look up our Choice Privileges reward card number, since our Branson visit was a late addition to our trip and I didn't have my card. He was unsure so asked the lady working with him who said we could not get credit because we had a prepaid room. I have no problem with that. I do have an issue with the lack of friendliness and condescending nature of the woman though. She was not welcoming and exhibited no warmth. When we came back downstairs after unloading our bags, the young man waved and smiled at us. She was standing out in the lobby talking to someone who worked there and just glanced at us and never acknowledged us at all. The room itself is very nice and comfortable. However, the lack of hospitality at the front desk will keep us from staying here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mizzoualum
gmcomfortgretna, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Mizzoualum,
Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites, and for your second review of our hotel. As general manager of the property, service is my top priority. Lodging accommodations in Branson, MO are plentiful, and I realize every guest has an abundance of choice in where they stay when visiting our city. We truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us. Our team is also focused on Guest Service. The team member you refer to in your review read your comments on trip advisor and wanted to personally respond to you. She wrote the following:
“Dear Mizzoualum,
Thank you for staying with us at Comfort inn and Suites on October 30. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our award winning hotel in Branson. We pride ourselves on delivering “Friendly, Fantastic Service Always.”
Please allow me an opportunity to apologize for any unfriendliness or condescension I may have portrayed toward you during your check in process, or as you were leaving the hotel for the evening. It was not my intent to be rude, and I truly apologize if I seemed to be. I sincerely want each and every guest to feel at home during a stay with us.
I appreciate your feedback on tripadvisor.com. Customer service is my top priority, and I strive to make guests feel welcome, just as if you were at a friend’s home. I do hope that you will accept my apology.”
As manager, I would invite you to contact me at your leisure to visit further regarding your stay at our property in Branson, MO.
Wentzville
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Good:
The staff were great and very friendly. No complaints there at all. I stayed in room 341 - and it was very quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, well stocked (even while busy..) and quite a bit of variety. Parking was easy, check in/out was easy - well kept overall.

The very minor complaints:
Our room's carpet had a big iron mark on the floor - as in very obvious - I'm surprised the hotel had not dealt with that - it really detracted from an overall well kept room. Plus big stains on the wall near the lamp and on the ceiling above the lamp. Not a deal killer - just took away from the overall niceness of the room.

The indoor pool was a little cold for our liking - it was somewhat heated, but definitely not warm. It would have been nicer if kept warmer.

I know they can't really do anything about this - but it was a little nuisance, the elevator was really slow and with only 1, it was pretty busy. We took the stairs a few times as a result.

I would stay here again - no problem - but they should look into the few minor issues to keep things moving the right way. Like i said, all issues were minor - nothing to get wound up over.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you vexter0944 for your comments on Trip Advisor. I appreciate all the "good" that you found. I also thank you for commenting on the "minor complaints" as well. Our housekeeping team did find and turn in a work order for the burn mark in the carpet from a past guest's mishap with an iron. Ironically, the carpet was changed in guest room 341 on the Monday after your departure. It took some time to coordinate the carpet layers schedule with our full house schedule. As for the stains on the wall and ceiling, those were also cleaned and repaired at the same time. Our heated indoor pool is kept at a temperature of 86 degrees, the high end of the acceptable 82-86 degree guideline put out by the Taney County Health Department for a heated pool. We do appreciate your comments, and certainly thank you for taking the time to let us know about our areas where we have room for improvement. We look forward to seeing you at the Comfort Inn & Suites on your next visit to Branson.
Minnesota
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I even asked how long they have been open, was told since 2001. Kept up well. Only complaint was their restaurant had a very limited selection -we were told food wasn't purchased due to it being Columbus Day. Staff were very customer friendly. Would stay there again, and again, and again:)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank KAKAMinnesota
Thank you KAKAMinnesota for noticing the awesome job our maintenance and housekeeping teams do in maintaining the property on a day to day basis. Our hotel also has owners commited to providing the necessary capital to maintain and improve our property so that we are always offering our guests what they expect. I would also like to apologize about breakfast. The hotel placed our regular order, but because of the holiday, there was some confusion with the vendor, and the order did not arrive until Tuesday, instead of our normal Monday delivery. Kind words go far toward motivating a team of great people, and it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with our entire team. We would love to have you back as our guest in the future.