“Vacation”

Ranked #2 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was in a very good location. Able to get to all the attractions in no time. It was very clean and very quiet. The free breakfast was awesome. Next time I am in Branson, I will definitely stay here again. Everyone was nice and helpful. Did I say, it was very clean!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Linda M
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel so efficient. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times, and it is still my favorite place. Out of the way and quiet but still only minutes from everywhere. It was easy to get tickets to everything, great tips on places to eat, and the best shows. Breakfast is good for a hotel and like the service. One hiccup was our room not getting cleaned when we put out a do not disturb when we slept in one morning. The staff offered to come up and clean but we just asked for towels. When we checked out we received many apologies and the charge was taken off our bill. Most of the housekeeping staff had a hard time with English so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt on what the do not disturb sign meant. Still I would definitely stay here again and plan to and highly recommend it. Things happen and the staff did everything they could and I was happy.

Room Tip: If you travel with kids consider the suites. More room room and a comfortable fold out couch for the...
1  Thank MOtraveler2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and Branson. I do apologize for the housekeeping issue. I will pass this along to our housekeeping department to correct the issue. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The check in process went very smoothly! Made my reservation through choice.com and everything was just as I asked for and more! I asked for 2 rooms close together the hotel gave us connecting rooms! This was a very nice surprise for our family to be able to go from room to room without having to go in the hall.

The rooms were very clean. The bedding was very comfortable. The wifi worked great which was nice because other Comfort Suites I've stayed in had wifi that was slower then molasses in January.

The breakfast was your run of the mill free hotel breakfast. Nothing to great or to bad. Except the coffee it was awful!! You can fix that by making your own in your room with the coffee maker and coffee they provide.

The warm salt water pool was great!!

The only problem we had doing our stay was a child stopped up a toilet which was fixed in minutes with a single call.

The only con I have with the room was there were some disconnected thermostat wire just laying in the floor by the A/C unit. Someone not knowing what they were could be quite concerned by bare wire laying there.

The check-out process was just as smooth as check-in! I'll have to say if I ever go back to Branson this is where I'll stay!

Room Tip: If your family is large and you need 2 rooms ask connecting rooms they have them here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am pleased we exceeded your expectations with our friendly, fantastic service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Super clean with phenomenal staff. Everyone here works so hard to please you and do everything to make your stay perfect. Up and away from the rush and madness but very close to several theaters and restaurants. One problem that will probably keep me away. My terrible back requires a fluffy upscale mattress and this mattress was very, very firm. First night I really suffered, but the next day I ran into a lady that may have been the maid service supervisor and asked if she had some type of mattress topper. She immediately stopped what she was doing and took me to a stock room, showed me a foam egg crate topper and asked it that would help. It was immediately put on my bed (my husband didn't need one on his as he can sleep on a rock) and it did help, but if we do stay again, I may ask for 2. Breakfast was great. Landscaping was very nice. You can buy all your tickets in the gift shop. Wifi was not very good and only one stand up computer in lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ARSANDI
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am very pleased the housekeeper quickly dealt with your issue. We certainly do take requests for egg crates. While most guests really enjoy our mattresses, I agree they can be on the firm side. When making your reservation on your next visit, let us know you would like them on the bed and we will be more than happy to have them on their for your arrival. (We certainly do not mind putting two on your bed)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was clean and provided all that we needed. Rooms include safe, small refrigerator and microwave. They have a flat screen TV with ample stations. I like that every bed has two pillows for each person with the choice of hard and soft. The Wi-Fi does not require any special codes, but it does require an acknowledgement EVERY time you access it. This can be annoying, but tolerable. The breakfast buffet is good, well stocked, and offers a variety of items. They have a laundry facility that can come in handy. The pool is saltwater and not too cold, but a bit on the small side. The pool and surrounding area was clean. They offer towels by the pool. They have a nice rack of brochures on attractions and you can buy tickets in the hotel gift shop. I checked out the prices, but could do better on my own. We did not have any problem with parking and there seem to be ample spaces. There is a grass area behind the hotel with a picnic bench and small grill. After we checked into the hotel, the front desk called a few minutes later to check and be sure that everything was okay. That was a nice touch.

1  Thank aikininja916
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I am pleased we exceeded your expectation. We currently are talking with our Wi-Fi provider on upgrading our service. I appreciate you letting me know.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at three hotels while in Branson. This one was THE BEST! Spotless, very clean, great room, the customer service from the front desk clerks were spot on. Since the hotel is up on mountain off gretna road the views are spectacular. Peaceful, quiet (not a crazy busy road like highway 76 with all its attractions). If we return to Branson again, this is the hotel we will be staying at.

Room Tip: Just be polite to the front desk clerks.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jaxia2014
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Your survey responses serves as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and your kind words. It was our pleasure to provide friendly fantastic service during your vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is our second time staying at this hotel---we come here when taking our daughter to Kanakuk Kamps. The staff is exceptionally friendly and it seems they work extra hard to make this a great place. It is very clean and comfortable, and the price is right! There are a few "extra touches" that you sometimes do not see in such a budget-friendly hotel. GREAT job, Comfort Inn and Suites at Branson Meadows!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. It was our pleasure to welcome you back. I am pleased we exceeded your expectations again. Your kind words will served as an encouragement to us to keep providing friendly, fantastic service. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn &Suites