“Perfect place to stay during an Branson vacation”

Ranked #2 of 140 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oakdale, Louisiana
“Perfect place to stay during an Branson vacation”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel was excellent. First of all the staff went above and beyond to accommodate my family and friends. The staff was nice, supportive, attentive and extremely helpful. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and nice. The breakfast was great each morning. The staff did a wonderful job maintaining this property during a very hectic week & weekend. We were impressed. I have traveled extensively, and I must say this was the best Comfort Inn & Suites that I have ever stayed in. This hotel is in the perfect location to be away from the busy Branson traffic & noise when you want to unwind & rest. We will definitely stay at this hotel upon our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
We appreciate you letting us know about your recent visit to Comfort Inn & Suites. We strive to provide friendly, fantastic service to each of our guests. I'm pleased we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on you next visit.

417-335-4731

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Florien, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel and staff are great. The location is not on the main strip, so it's quiet, yet everything is very close due to the side roads. The management and staff are obviously proud of the cleanliness of the property. It is the best hotel in the chain as far as i'm concerned. I have stayed at other comfort inns before, but none compare.

1 Thank Kenneth S
Thank you so much for taking a moment to review your stay at Comfort Inn & Suites. We do take pride in our cleanliness and appearance our property. I am pleased we exceeded your expectations. This past year we did receive the Hotel of the Year from Choice hotels, so you are correct we are the best in the country. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly, fantastic service.

Altamont, Illinois
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We booked this hotel last minute to go with the wife's family on a weekend vacation. This hotel was a great place to come back to after being out all day. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and room was nice and bright. The pool and hot tub looked nice, and was busy with families (to be expected). The breakfast was very busy but I must say, the ladies who worked on the buffet did an excellent job keeping it stocked up. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, ham, sausage, oatmeal, cereal and donuts were all on the menu. I have a feeling the hotel was at capacity, but still the service at the hotel was very accommodating. This would be a great hotel for families and those looking for a good value.

Room Tip: We got a room on the ground floor facing the street (room 101). This was actually very nice as you c...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent, friendly, and fantastic service. I apologize we were sold out for your next trip, but hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was in a very good location. Able to get to all the attractions in no time. It was very clean and very quiet. The free breakfast was awesome. Next time I am in Branson, I will definitely stay here again. Everyone was nice and helpful. Did I say, it was very clean!

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Linda M
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel so efficient. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times, and it is still my favorite place. Out of the way and quiet but still only minutes from everywhere. It was easy to get tickets to everything, great tips on places to eat, and the best shows. Breakfast is good for a hotel and like the service. One hiccup was our room not getting cleaned when we put out a do not disturb when we slept in one morning. The staff offered to come up and clean but we just asked for towels. When we checked out we received many apologies and the charge was taken off our bill. Most of the housekeeping staff had a hard time with English so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt on what the do not disturb sign meant. Still I would definitely stay here again and plan to and highly recommend it. Things happen and the staff did everything they could and I was happy.

Room Tip: If you travel with kids consider the suites. More room room and a comfortable fold out couch for the...
1 Thank MOtraveler2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and Branson. I do apologize for the housekeeping issue. I will pass this along to our housekeeping department to correct the issue. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Arkansas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The check in process went very smoothly! Made my reservation through choice.com and everything was just as I asked for and more! I asked for 2 rooms close together the hotel gave us connecting rooms! This was a very nice surprise for our family to be able to go from room to room without having to go in the hall.

The rooms were very clean. The bedding was very comfortable. The wifi worked great which was nice because other Comfort Suites I've stayed in had wifi that was slower then molasses in January.

The breakfast was your run of the mill free hotel breakfast. Nothing to great or to bad. Except the coffee it was awful!! You can fix that by making your own in your room with the coffee maker and coffee they provide.

The warm salt water pool was great!!

The only problem we had doing our stay was a child stopped up a toilet which was fixed in minutes with a single call.

The only con I have with the room was there were some disconnected thermostat wire just laying in the floor by the A/C unit. Someone not knowing what they were could be quite concerned by bare wire laying there.

The check-out process was just as smooth as check-in! I'll have to say if I ever go back to Branson this is where I'll stay!

Room Tip: If your family is large and you need 2 rooms ask connecting rooms they have them here.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am pleased we exceeded your expectations with our friendly, fantastic service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

FORT SMITH, AR
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Super clean with phenomenal staff. Everyone here works so hard to please you and do everything to make your stay perfect. Up and away from the rush and madness but very close to several theaters and restaurants. One problem that will probably keep me away. My terrible back requires a fluffy upscale mattress and this mattress was very, very firm. First night I really suffered, but the next day I ran into a lady that may have been the maid service supervisor and asked if she had some type of mattress topper. She immediately stopped what she was doing and took me to a stock room, showed me a foam egg crate topper and asked it that would help. It was immediately put on my bed (my husband didn't need one on his as he can sleep on a rock) and it did help, but if we do stay again, I may ask for 2. Breakfast was great. Landscaping was very nice. You can buy all your tickets in the gift shop. Wifi was not very good and only one stand up computer in lobby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ARSANDI
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 July 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am very pleased the housekeeper quickly dealt with your issue. We certainly do take requests for egg crates. While most guests really enjoy our mattresses, I agree they can be on the firm side. When making your reservation on your next visit, let us know you would like them on the bed and we will be more than happy to have them on their for your arrival. (We certainly do not mind putting two on your bed)