We stayed at Camden Hotel(formerly called Cobblestone) for three nights. The room was immaculate, new bedding, new sheets, The staff was excellent. They were very helpful and responded quickly to our requests!! They had a wonderful breakfast (complete with sausage gravy and biscuit, krispy kreme doughnuts, eggs, oatmeal, juice, cereal, fruit, toast, and the list goes on!!) They have coffee, cappucino, and hot chocolate 24 hours a day. At night after the shows there was yummy blackberry and peach cobbler- with soft serve ice cream. Also, they had an assortment of cookies. They are remodeling the hotel, but you are not bothered by that at all because they have this building complete!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Branson. It was very close to shopping, shows, and restaurants. We loved the inside entrances to the rooms- we did not even have to use our heat in our room and it was in the 20's outside, so we were just very comfortable in all aspects of our stay there!! If having krispy kreme doughnuts for breakfast is not enough- it is located at the top of the hill and you can just stop by for hot doughnuts as you wish!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. Ft. Convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. The Camden Hotel is located off 76 Country Music Boulevard, only minutes from historic downtown Branson and the Branson Landing. This Branson hotel is within walking distance of the Andy Williams' Theater, King's Castle Theater, Ride the Ducks, The Track Family Fun Parks, and many other theaters. Over 60 outlet stores are just steps away. In addition, the best access roads of the area are right at our back door. The Camden Hotel is also within a short drive from Silver Dollar City and Table Rock Lake. Need show or attraction tickets? Our staff can help plan the perfect itinerary--just give them a call. Be sure to ask about their current ticket specials! With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Camden Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson