All reviewscobblercookiesice creamthe tanger outlet mallkrispy kremeindoor poolnice treatevening dessertclean roomshot breakfastwafflesblue routea great place to staygreat pricebiscuits and gravybreakfast was excellentwould stay here again
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This is the first time we stayed an the Camden Hotel, but we have stayed in two sister motels owned by the same ownership group. Each of those were great values for the money and the Camden Hotel was no exception. The lobby and staff were inviting and the rooms were clean and updated. The beds were comfy and each room had flat screen tvs. One fo the main selling points of the Camden, as with all of it's sister motels is the whole nine yard free breakfast: eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal and various pastries and bagels. Then at night it's free cobler and ice-cream to top off a great day in Branson. All for $62.00 including tax. It has a nice large indoor pool as well. It's only 3.5 feet deep, but is great for the kids and a relaxing dip. Plus, they offer some great discounts for many of the shows and attractions in Branson. The ownership group of the Camden and it's sister motels simply know how to do business. Offer a good product at a great price, top it off with great service and you will have a winner. We highly recommend the Camden and it's associated motels.

Room Tip: Ask for the second building if you want to be close to the breakfast and nightly snacks. Building one, if you want to be close to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank stickbuc
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Friday, July 20 was my wife's birthday. She suggested that we "getaway" for the weekend and go to Branson.

We have always stayed at Branson's Best on Green Mountain Drive but we could not get reservations. The Associate suggested Camden so we stayed there.

We were very pleased with all aspects of our stay. Service was excellent, the room was immaculate, breakfast was great, the cobbler, (as usual) was outstanding and I might add was one of the reasons we first came back to your chain of hotels.

The service and cordiality of your employees was wonderful and they went above and beyond what I normally expect from a fine hotel.

I guess you have gathered that we were very satisfied with all aspects of your establishment and when we return we will stay in one of your hotels.

Room Tip: No suggestions. Room was excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doug N Vera M
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My mother and I stayed for three nights. It is kept very clean. The bed had crisp white sheets. I slept so good, the mattress was great. I love being so close to the Tanger Outlet stores. The breakfast every morning was nice, the best part was seeing staff servicing the room during breakfast time. There were two employees so there was always one of them in and out or both together at times so if you needed something they were there to help you. The hotel staff as a whole were very easy to talk to and willing to stop what they were doing to listen. Overall I had the feeling that I was welcome. Most places I have to scope out an employee who I think would be willing to help me. I hope the Camden never changes a thing of how they are doing business. The Camden will be my first choice for my next visit. Looking forward to taking my husband with me next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I found the rooms clean and comfortable. The front desk went out of their way to accommodate me when choosing my show tickets. Out shower did not have much pressure and when we saw the maintence men working in the area we asked them to check it out. They did and replaced the shower head within minutes. Great breakfast and late night snack. It's a great location right in the center of all the action. And if you like to shop there is a outlet mall steps away.

Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Sandra E
Reviewed 6 June 2012

My children and grandchildren stayed here with us on Memorial Day weekend for the first time. The location was great, walking distance to Tanger Mall. The breakfast was amazing, and the evening desserts were fun to look forward to. The indoor pool was so clean and had cute wall pictures. The grandsons loved it. The rooms were clean with new comfortable beds and flat screen tvs. High speed internet allowed my daughter to get some work done. We look forward to staying here again soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family