All reviewscobblercookiesice creamthe tanger outlet mallkrispy kremeindoor poolnice treatevening dessertclean roomshot breakfastwafflesblue routea great place to staygreat pricebiscuits and gravybreakfast was excellentwould stay here again
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We just came back from a 2-night stay at this hotel. It's clean. It has a great location right by the Tanger Outlets. The evening cobbler, cookies, & ice cream were great! The breakfast was good, too. We stayed in the Executive King Bed Room. Lots of space in the room. We used the laundry facilities which came in very handy. We would stay again. Very reasonable pricing and great value!

Room Tip: Ask for They do offer specials on show tickets. There is a computer in lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shoppingdiane03
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My brother and I booked this hotel for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and they loved it so when my husband and I went to branson for a day trip we decided to stay overnight when we got down there . We got to Branson around 9 a.m and decided to go ahead and see if they had and rooms available and if we could go ahead and check in, much to our suprise they did let us check in and also told us that there was still an hour to go on the breakfast if we was interested. Our room was directly across from the breakfast room. We went shopping, ate, came back took a nice swim in the heated pool and then had ice cream and cobbler and cookies for a midnight snack at 9 p.m. loved it and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sonya s
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, extra's were wonderful. Located between the 76 Strip and Tanger Outlet Mall on Tanger Blvd. Accessible without using 76 which makes for easier entrance/exit but also allows easy access to the Strip. Good breakfast and the cobbler and ice cream from 9-11 p.m. was a pleasant extra. Nice indoor pool, very good rates, would definitely recommend staying at this property.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank bbardley
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We spent 3 nights here. The front desk was very helpful at check-in. We had booked thru a travel agent, all of our show tickets and welcome kit were waiting in our room. The breakfast area gets a little crazy in the mornings . The cobbler and ice cream in the evenings is nice after the shows. Overall it was a good experience. We will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Firebus7
G2theEjr, Manager at Camden Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you for your review of are hotel. We appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their experience at are facility. We apologize for are breakfast area being so busy during your stay. We know it can get very congested at time and we appreciate you baring with us. We always try to use are reviews to find out ways we can improve are hotel. We hope to see you soon and thanks again for your review!- Management

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I booked 25 rooms for 2 nights for a seminar June 2012. We were all delighted. The conference room is big (we had 30+ at the conference). The food was excellent (they partner with a 3rd party). The rooms/beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was great. Strong internet signal (free). There is a Krispy Kreme about a block away and they had plenty of donuts plus hot foods every day. The ladies were delighted because they could walk to the outlet mall to shop (about 2 blocks). I thought we got a crazy good deal on the price of the rooms and food. I was very nervous staying at a 2.5 star hotel. I usually stay at 3 or above. I've been to Branson numerous times and never stayed in a 2.5 star hotel. I also shop Tripadvisor to see other reviews. I saw this one was under new managment beginning in 2012. Buying so many rooms and the cost of breakfast I decided to take a chance after talking to managment on the phone. We couldn't have been happier. A++

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business