All reviews cobbler cookies ice cream the tanger outlet mall krispy kreme indoor pool evening dessert clean rooms hot breakfast great place to stay waffles within walking distance great price biscuits and gravy would stay here again nice breakfast easy access
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stayed at the Camden Hotel a few days while we were in Branson. Its location is what we liked best, as it seemed near everything we wanted to to visit. It is next to the Outlet mall & most shows were very close also, although not probably within walking distance. Our rooms were very clean & nice sized with a patio outdoors you could sit on if the weather was nice.

The breakfast was ok, nothing I'd write home about. We declined to eat there one day & went to find something better. The cobbler & ice cream at night was good. (Maybe it was the fact the area was rather crowded, it could have been twice the size)

Parking was a bit of a problem as we always had to park in a lot that was gravel, since there weren't enough parking spaces. It wasn't a problem for us but could have been since the hotel didn't own it, & I'm glad it didn't rain either.

I always base my experience on "would I come back?"? The answer is yes, the Camden was reasonably priced, clean & close to the events we wanted to attend.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Omahatraveler17
G2theEjr, Manager at Camden Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review! We appreciate all of are guest that take the time to let us know how their stay was and if their is anything that we can improve upon. I wanted to apologize for are gravel parking lot and let you know that we did own it. We just bought this hotel 2 years ago and have been constantly working on improving every aspect of the property. We do have plans in the future to pave the gravel area. Thank you again for writing your review and we hope to see you in the future.
Management

Reviewed 26 October 2012

The 240th Assault Helicopter Company chose the Camden Hotel and Conference Center for our 4th Reunion in Branson, Missouri. The staff of the Camden was excellent in every way. The facilities were clean and fresh and the rooms were very nice and clean. The city of Branson is located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains and this year trees were in their Fall colors and were fantastic. The people of Branson are friendly like it use to be in America. Branson is real America at its best.! We look forward to having our reunion again in Branson and will select the Camden Hotel and Conference Center to host our event.

Room tip: Book early as Branson is very popular!
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank Timothy P
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This hotel is the best. The price is very reasonable, the rooms are lovely, up to date, comfortable and clean, their breakfast is outstanding! At night, they serve cobbler and ice cream at 9p.m. to 11! The staff is courteous and helpful and the hotel is located right near the Tanger outlet stores. I was there for a convention and the food served was delicious and the service fantastic. I can't wait to go there again and highly recommend it.

Room tip: I always try to avoid being by the ice machine but I didn't hear from anyone who was at the hotel with me that they had anything but a comfortable and quiet room.
Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Midge F
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We spent four nights at the Camden Hotel for a Pie Bird "Gathering". The accommodations were excellent. The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and the food was exceptional. The staff in all areas of the hotel were courteous, friendly and very helpful. The location of the hotel is great for shopping both at the outlets and the antique stores.The rates were very reasonable for all the ammenities you get. It is very easy to locate and the checking in and checking out is quick and easy. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Peggy C
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed here July 2012 and really enjoyed the amenities of breakfast and snacks. They offer a great array of breakfast including hot food. The snack time was wonderful with cobblers, cookies and ice cream. The inside pool was sufficient. The hotel was a great location and convenient to many attractions. I like that you can access the back road to avoid the congestion on main road. The Tanger outlet mall is right behind the hotel. We could walk to go karts and other attractions. I thought the staff was outstanding and friendly. Room was updated and clean. There is a terrace on 3rd floor (?) that is great for hanging out with friends during nice weather. They don't have an outdoor pool or fitness center but you have access to amenities at their other sister properties in the area.

Room tip: If you want to be close to the pool, get a room in the main building with reception desk. Otherwise the food is located in the next building. You will have to go outside either way so decide want your preference is depending on weather. They were remodeling the rooms so you will probably have a nice room anywhere. We were on 2nd floor which had great access to upper parking lot.
Date of stay: July 2012