Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central
Ranked #45 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Impeccably clean. Excellent friendly and helpful evening staff. Very good breakfast. Seating a bit tight but I ate on the 2nd floor mezzanine and thorouhly enjoyed breakfast with a view. Very small bathroom with hairdryer covering the outlet! Would definitely stay here again but not during summer or fall due to the awful 76 strip traffic.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us. Though our property is right off of the 76 Strip, we are also conveniently located to the Yellow Route (one of the side routes to get around 76 traffic). This makes us a great location anytime of year. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
alabama
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great hotel for groups. Centrally located. Lots of eating places within walking distance. Everyone we met at this hotel had a great attitude and provided great customer service. Most of the rooms have balconies and all were clean. This hotel just had a major renovation as it was damaged by the tornado in 2012. Right next door to Wal-Mart so if you need to pick up a few items it is no problem. I have already booked this hotel for a group in May, 2014. If you are a group leader you will be glad you chose this hotel.

Room Tip: Balconies that look off the back of the hotel are best.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank danstours1
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
We loved hosting your group here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 76. We are looking forward to your next stay with us as well!
Glenpool, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My mother began planning a trip for our "Golden Harvesters" in our Church. She volunteered me to drive the van, so at that point I am in this with her. My parents and I had stayed at this location before the tornado came and destroyed part of the hotel, so once I heard they were back open, I began to call and try and negotiate a good rate that we all could afford. Natasha was the best! She gave us a great rate and even let us reschedule our trip, due to an ice storm in Tulsa (where we live). We were unable to get there the weekend we planned, but went the next weekend. Everyone in the group had nothing but great comments about the hotel and staff. They loved their rooms, the cookies & fruit, the breakfast and even the wrapping paper they had out for us to wrap our presents after we went shopping. They thought of everything. I took my two grandchildren with me and Natasha gave me a room with two TV's. The girls were ecstatic to have the TV to themselves and plenty of room for them to play in our Suite. Donna and another front desk person (I wish I could think of her name) took care of us at check in and made it a breeze. Thank you to everyone at Holiday Inn Express & Suites for making my trip an enjoyable one and thinking of everything we might need!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
It was our pleasure to host you and your group. Thank you so much for the kind words. I was happy to accommodate your group in any way I possibly could. I hope you come back and see us again soon. Next time we can meet in person.
Kansas City
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Everyone is so nice that works here! It really makes a huge difference when you stay at a hotel. The front desk lady was so nice, she said "We have been waiting for you!" And she got me two cribs, which some people complain about but she was really nice. Its hard when you have a big family because you need towels sometimes or more bedding or a toothbrush so sometimes workers huff and seem like you are putting them out, but not at this hotel, they are so nice! The next day the lady said, "Oh here, use my personal iPhone charger." If I was a manager of a hotel that would be my whole interview. Question 1: Are you a nice person Question 2: How nice are you? Question 3: On a scale of one to ten, how close to ten are you on being nice? End of interview. This staff is all 10s! Even the guy cleaning the breakfast helped me get the number to SDC and the housekeeping lady was giving us Branson tips, what a great group of people! (Also the family suite was very nice, I would recommend that room).

Room Tip: I would recommend the family suite, basically two hotel rooms and very nice!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
We are thrilled you had an excellent experience at our property. I have said it many times before, but it is true, this staff loves this hotel and our guests. We are very blessed to have such an engaged group of employees here. Thank you for posting your expereince here and we look forward to hosting you and your family again!
Indiana
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed on a Tuesday and Wednesday night, near the end of the Branson season. Some of the hotels had already shut down and you could tell that this one wasn't full, but I didn't see anywhere that they had cut back. The rooms were very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful with ideas for shopping and shows, the breakfast was hot and kept well stocked and fresh, and they still made cookies every evening. The hotel was completely renovated after 2012 tornado damage, so everything is new. The hotel is within about five minutes of everything that we wanted to do. The rates were very reasonable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
We know the choice of a lodging facility is extremely important in your vacation experience. Our entire staff wants to consistently provide the best service and facilities. So on behalf of us all, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 76 Central & we hope to see you again soon.
Hoschton, Georgia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place has been completely remodeled, but still maintains some of the old character. Rooms are well appointed and beds were quite comfortable. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast bar was typical of this chain, but they seemed to continually turn the items to keep the items good and hot. Since this is a tourist spot the eating area should be enlarged in the future. Very difficult to find a spot to sit, since many people think it is a chat and rest area and refuse to give up their seats when finished eating. Location is great for reaching the by-pass roads to get you off of Country Music Blvd.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel for other guests. When we remodeled we were able to enlarge the breakfast area. In the past many people would grab thier breakfast and go to their room, now they do like to stay and enjoy eating in the actual breakfast area. We have expanded our breakfast times over the weekends and on days we find our occupancy high - hopefully this will help relieve the number of people "all at one time". Once again we appreciate you taking the time to review our propoerty and we hope to see you again soon.
Branson, Mo.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My stay was so nice, I was a late arrival. Check in was very fast, the room was clean and smelled great. The hotel was newly decorated and very impressive. The breakfast bar had so much to choose from I didn't know where to start. I will definitely will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank happycamper1970
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. We are always excited to hear that our accomodations and staff helped a guest create a wonderful experience while here in Branson. We look forward to your return.