Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central
Ranked #49 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I checked in at this holiday inn express on June 2 and stayed for 2 nights. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that our family didn't have to switch rooms (we used our points for one night). The room was very spacious, beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean. Housekeeping was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious! We spent time in the swimming pool and hot tub and both were very clean as well.

I encourage everyone to stay at this holiday inn express, you simply cannot have a better stay in Branson!

Stayed: June 2014
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

We thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

After my mistakes Marcia, pulled us through. Without a doubt she enhanced our stay in BRANSON, Holiday Inn is fortunate to have her at this very busy location. This holiday inn has numerous helpful employees. Great morning buffet also.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary Ann B
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

On behalf of Marcia and the entire Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 76 Central staff, we would like to thank you for staying with us. Guests like you make our jobs easy and fun. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Check-in couldn't have been easier. Little hard to see from main road,but once you know it's there no problem.Room was clean and comfortable. Channel selection for tv leaves something to be desired. Refrigerator was just barely adequate, could not find the temp adjustment. The building is just about center on the strip,so it's not far to any attractions. The breakfast offered is one of the best I've seen for a free breakfast. Big selection,hot foods hot and cold foods cold. Don't know the nutritional values,but should be something for everyone.All staff was friendly,helpful and knowledgeable.Needless to say check-out was easy also.

2  Thank 437jamesa
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. In the future if you ever have an issue with anything in the room, do not hesitate to contact the front desk so we can address the issue. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am a Platinum Elite IHG Rewards Member. I have to admit, that certainly has it's privileges. (If you aren't a member, sign up today. You can thank me later.)
My family was in Branson for a family reunion. Several family members stayed at this hotel. When my elderly aunt checked in, the clerk at the desk left her station and walked my aunt to her room. She then explained the various features in the room to my aunt. I was impressed.
The staff quickly came to know our individual names and would greet us by name when we would come in at night after a show. (We were there for four nights.)
Due to our elite rewards status, we are entitled to a free room upgrade. The hotel gave us the king suite with a Jacuzzi. Sweet. The room included a fridge and a microwave.
Free coffee and cookies in the evening.
Nice large outdoor pool.
We really appreciated the balcony complete with two chairs.
Free fast Internet.
And the price? After our seniors discount, it was the best price of any comparable hotel in the area.
If you go, please ask for Bob or Michelle at the desk. They made us feel like we were friends.
Oh, you will really enjoy a great breakfast.
I have stayed in many hotels. I try to add one negative to my reviews just to give the hotel something to work on. However, I have nothing to complain about with this hotel. They simply went over the top to please.

Room Tip: First or second floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackson1679
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

All I can really say about this review is WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our staff and property. We love to try to treat each one of our guests like a long lost friend. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very nice hotel, room was clean, a little smaller than a newer hotels, but it had a balcony and we sat outside enjoying the warm temps and watching a storm move in. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful at checkin. Breakfast was ok.

1  Thank Mark P
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly. It could use some maintenance work but nothing I would turn my nose up at. The breakfast area and lobby are very nice. The pool looked nice (it was a little cool yet for me to be interested in a swim). The best thing about this hotel is the location! It is right in the middle of the strip; go left for Silver Dollar City or right for The Landings. It is also next to Wallmart so it's easy to grab something you may have forgotten...or just ask the front desk! I forgot my toothbrush and they gave me a complimentary one. One funky thing is that our room had a door like there was a balcony but it was just a wall on the other side. The door didn't open so I'm not sure why a door was even there. It just made me laugh more than anything (check out the picture I attached to this review). I want to point out that I was not upset by this because I did not expect a balcony anyway. The only complaint I can think of is that you don't get a mini fridge which would have been nice for our dinner leftovers and drinks. One more thing, the wifi worked on my iPad very well.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony; it seems that three sides of the hotel has them but the 4th (the side we had) did...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We appreciate all of the accolades. To address a few of your "concerns"... Were you able to let the front desk know of any maintenance issues? Feedback from our guests really helps us with our quality control. Hopefully by mid-summer all of our rooms will have mini fridges (right now only about 1/2 of our standard rooms do). The issue of the "non-balcony" in a handful of our rooms…that has always perplexed me as well. I believe it was a design choice by the architect back in the mid-nineties when this property was built. It looks good esthetically from the outside, but the lack of real function may never have a reasonable explanation. Once again thank you for taking the time to tell others about our hotel and we look forward to your return (next time make sure you ask for a “real balcony”)

Reviewed 9 May 2014

It was a fine place. It has a fair room rate. Don't depend on the breakfast bar, it is not real food. Some may choose to eat it, but it is not like home cooking. They had a hot tub, which was small, but nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We have just expanded our complimentary breakfast selections to not only include: scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, hot/cold cereals, hot cinnamon rolls, muffins, bagels, English Muffins, fresh fruit, juices and hot beverages – we now have several “healthy choice” items as well such as: An oatmeal station with your choice of toppings, additional fruits, Greek yogurt, turkey sausage/ bacon, etc. We look forward to your next stay with us.