Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central
Ranked #50 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I took two children, 6&11 with me to enjoy Branson. This hotel was perfect. Centrally located on the strip. I know there were lots of other children there but you would have thought you were the only person there. I was not disturbed in any way. The girls loved the pool and hot tub. The staff was awesome. Especially the breakfast staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All floors have a balcony but some face the pool and the mountains
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Missie M
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
We look forward to hosting your family again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed last weekend on something of last minute trip. Thought it was odd they were about the only hotel with rooms when everyone was full up, car show in town. Check in was nice, I had e-mailed about getting on the top floor on the end of a hallway and they were able to accommodate which I appreciated.
Couple odd things not normally associate with this chain: No indoor pool, no USA Today in the lobby, shower head was low flow and water would jump from hot to cold and back and forth (at 530am and 800, didn't matter when). Usually expect a certain standard at Holiday Inn's.
Bed was hard, no pillow top. Only had one extra pillow in the whole hotel when I asked (really?) and at full capacity the breakfast area was un-useable. So many people it spilled in to the lobby and snaked around. Nowhere near enough space, this "perk" was pretty much useless and forced you to leave the for breakfast.
Room didn't get cleaned the day we were there, they said the "do not disturb" was up all day. We were gone for hours and housekeeping watched my wife leave. Again, just odd for the chain we normally frequent. I understand things happen, but I went down to ask for towels and the gentleman at the front desk guy wanted to argue with me about the cleaning being missed. All I wanted was towels and didn't need any grief....
If you are a hard core Holiday Inn Gold club member, maybe try the Green Mountain location? Otherwise, there are a LOT of options down there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 493DaveJ
I am sorry you did not have a good experience while staying with us. It is standard procedure for housekeeping to not disturb any room with a do not disturb sign. This is to guarantee our guests have the privacy they need. On busy weekends it does seem that guests arrive at breakfast "all at once" - on weekends we suggest coming down for breakfast early - to avoid the "rush". We do have USA Today - everyday in our lobby - located by the business center. We do advertise that we have an outdoor (seasonal) pool and an indoor hot tub. I must apologize for any staff that you felt was not helpful or friendly - we usually get rave reviews about our staff.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Great location. Very helpful staff. Delicious breakfast. I am an IHG member and look for consistency with quality. The rooms were clean and updated, the staff was courteous and professional from start to finish. One of my favorite things about the hotel is the nice view of the hills at the breakfast room.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank politetraveler
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
The view out that breakfast window is exceptional this time of year. Come see us again soon.
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very clean room. Love the pool. The a/c units need to be updated. The a/c unit from outside and upstairs, dripped on our a/c outside unit. Drip, drip, drip. Nothing anyone could really do about it. But on our last night, our inside a/c unit started dripping on the carpet..drip, slosh, drip, slosh. We told the engineering manager about it when we checked out that morning. The staff was friendly. We did not eat the breakfast at the hotel. The line was down the hall to go thru. I don't have that kind of patience. :o)

Room Tip: Get on the top floor at one of the ends. That way you don't hear the staff getting ready for th...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property. Some of the A/C units do drip - especially if they are running continuously - this is why we try to let all of our guest know to set it to a specific temp and run the fan - this helps from an energy standpoint and keeps the units from building up water and dripping. Some days breakfast does have a line at certain times of the morning, but the food stays full and hot. We would love for you to come stay with us again.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very clean, very comfortable. I liked having a balcony--ours overlooked the hills in the back of the hotel. Everyone was friendly. I would definitely stay here again. A note in case the hotel management reads this: scrub the back steps! My first impression of the hotel was the steps leading from the parking lot into the building. Those steps were sticky and looked as if they hadn't been cleaned in months. Made me think twice about my choice to stay there, but thankfully the rest of the hotel that I experienced was spotless; even the balcony was very clean. First impressions are important enough to send someone out with a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush to clean the steps.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank SPL49
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thanks for your review. I am alerting our maintenance dept and housekeeping to make sure those back steps reflect the beauty and care that the inside does.
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

From the get go all around bad experience! To start off we couldn't find the place (first time to branson) and every time we called they sent us to another location! After arriving finally at around 3:00am after a 12 hour drive they acted as if it was my fault I was lost in the first place! Couldn't use the balcony for fear of falling off due to broken rails. Toilet was clogged the entire time. Wouldn't flush even with just water! Oh and if you want their free breakfast, good luck, the Line was so long breakfast turned into lunch before you ate. We complained but was told since we booked our room through branson reserve and not directly with them that there was nothing they could do about any of our complaints. We were told "call who you made the reservations with". I will use branson reserve again but will never stay there again! These are just a few of the many reasons why.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Allen W
I am sorry you did not have a good experience while staying with us.
Memphis
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I along with our two 14 yr old boys spent 3 nights. Everything was GREAT! The free daily breakfast had plenty of options and boys enjoyed the pool. We loved our room. We stayed in a "king whirlpool suite". It was two adjoining rooms. Ours had a king bed and bathroom and the boys had the ample size lounge area with a let out couch, frig, microwave and, most importantly, their own full bathroom. All for the cost of most single rooms. It was perfect for a family!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank DonnaQueenB
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 76 Central.