“It was a great place to stay for the right price”
Review of 1st Inn Branson

1st Inn Branson
Ranked #109 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Chicago, Illinois
“It was a great place to stay for the right price”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I escorted my Senior Club to Branson, and we stayed at this facility...... It was very clean........ The price was nice and affordable for their budgets....... The staff Service was great and helpful... I would definetly stay at this hotel again......... Debra F-Chicago IL

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank deb f

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Wetumka, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The location of the hotel is great, rooms were pretty nice. We stayed in the rear building which is where the breakfast is served so that was nice. The thing that I was most disappointed in was that my daughter's nike shox shoes were stolen by the housekeeping staff. I told the front desk but nothing was done about it. They said they would ask the staff. Ok place to stay if you keep your nice things under lock and key.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Betty L
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I was here once before in their rear building and it was okay to say the least. The front building that houses the lobby is horrible and the staff is downright nasty!!! All I got was attitude from all of them and anytime I asked for anything I felt like I was inconveniencing them. I checked my bed sheets before I went to sleep (as anyone should). The sheets were full of black hair and had brown runny marks. I was absolutely disgusted! I am OCD when it comes to clean...and this place does not charge cheap either! I would say that Motel 6 for 39.99/night has better service. When I called the front desk to have the sheets replaced she said it would be an hour before someone could get there...with a nasty attitude of course. She brought me the sheets and with the look on her face might as well have said replace them yourself, so I did. I took the old one's off replaced them with the "clean" one's. At this point I was skeptical about what was clean and what was not. If you wanted to be treated like a person and not feel like you are sleeping in a barn that do not go to this place...go elsewhere! Unless you like being treated like crap than this would be a perfect fit.

Room Tip: stay away from their rooms
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Amela M

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Oklahoma
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We stayed here from Tuesday ~ Friday, 2~ 4 of August. This was a decent hotel/motel. The bed was great but the pillows were HARD. Room was small but we weren't there to spend much time in the room. It was clean and so convenient to Tanger Mall and other places we went. There is a pool and by late afternoon it was pretty much in the shade. Didn't do the mini golf, just too hot. We enjoyed the cookies and thought the breakfast was good, especially since it was included in the price. We were in room G104 which was easy to get too. We walked down to breakfast which wasn't a bad walk. It is uphill coming back but almost everything in Branson is on a hill. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a clean, decent room for a great price.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
cadet
Reviewed 27 July 2011

At check in, the two lady clerks were very rude and acted as if I was an inconvenience. The room was very small with oversized furniture in it. Breakfast was in another building so we didn't partake. Outside needs a good power washing. Bed was great.

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We stayed here 4 nights and it was decent. Rooms were clean. The putt putt golf course wasn't good at all although it was free with the room. The breakfast I don't know about because you had to go down the hill to get to it so if you stay in hotel upby strip you will be walking to get breakfast. The main problem I had was the a/ c. It wouldn't cool the room until late at night and that still wasn't cold enough for me. I think the thermostats may be pre set because we had it on 60 all week and it would not stay running to cool it off. Would consider staying again with all that said.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank coopers75432
Hallsburg
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Close to all shows and resturants. This one of many older type motels in Branson that are a bargin. Has free putt putt 18 challenging holes. The continental breakfeast isn't worth the walk (down hill then up hill) if you stay in the main building. We had room 1200 a King room per pictures showed a couch not there. The room is on the end and faces west. This was a very largeroom but only had 2 plugs behind bed and TV.As large as this room is should have more and a desk would have been nice. The closet is an armoir so limited and the ironing board is a tabletop which the only place yo put it in order to iron was in the sink area and use the plug by the sink (really not safe). We didn't complain because of the value which was our choice. The carpet needs to be re-streched. The King size bed was very very good!!! Front desk were nice!!
Two awesome shows to go to is The Haygoods and SIX awesome shows!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple