“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #110 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Joplin, Missouri
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

I rented 2 rooms for 2 couples a few weeks ago and chose this place based on the promise of everything being remodeled and new and the extremely cheap price. We were only staying 1 night and though to give it a try. Check in was great, but neither couple got the rooms we booked. My husband and I got a room with 2 beds and we requested 1 bed, and my parents had also requested a room with 1 bed which they did, but it was in the "presidential suite". Neither of us complained because it wasn't that big of deal. FYI - the presidential suite means it has a separate bedroom from the main living room and bathroom, there was nothing special about it. Anyway, both rooms were very nice, appeared clean, had microwaves and refrigerators, comfortable beds, and double sinks in the bathroom, all of which was really nice and we were pleasantly surprised considering the price we were paying. The outside of the buildings are pretty, however building 1 has outside entry rooms and building 2 has interior entry rooms so I'm not sure what's going on there. Breakfast was continental and it ends very early and there wasn't much left an hour before it. Loses when we went down so get there early. I would rate this hotel 3 out of 5 because it's a terrific deal and is very nice. You don't even get a fridge at the Radisson if you need a comparison. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request building 2 for interior corridors.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

Well after reading the reviews I decided that my husband and I would stay here. When we walked into the room I thought it was very nice for your basic hotel. I hated the fact that we had to walk up the stairs. The carpet seemed clean, but after my husband walked on it with no shoes on I noticed his feet were BLACK. The breakfast was not as good as the reviews said it was. Also just a word of advice, if your room is in the first building and you have trouble with walking or walking up steep hills, I would take the time and drive to the second building which is we're the breakfast is located. With that said, for the price it was and ok choice.

• Stayed July 2012
Rensselaer, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Rooms are small but nice for an econamy Inn. Really enjoyed the Breakfast which was wonderfull every morning. Biscuts gravy, eggs, yougurt, cereal, coffe, juice, bagels. Great easy way to start a busy day. One less thing to worry about. loved how close it was to everything. Lots of neat things for pics right outside the hotel, was able to lounge in the pool and enjoy fireworks and sight and sounds of the city!! Would stay there Again.

Room Tip: Breakast is in the secound building but it is not to bad of a walk if you are in the first building
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Stasia1104
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

I escorted my Senior Club to Branson, and we stayed at this facility...... It was very clean........ The price was nice and affordable for their budgets....... The staff Service was great and helpful... I would definetly stay at this hotel again......... Debra F-Chicago IL

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank deb f
Wetumka, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

The location of the hotel is great, rooms were pretty nice. We stayed in the rear building which is where the breakfast is served so that was nice. The thing that I was most disappointed in was that my daughter's nike shox shoes were stolen by the housekeeping staff. I told the front desk but nothing was done about it. They said they would ask the staff. Ok place to stay if you keep your nice things under lock and key.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Betty L
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

I was here once before in their rear building and it was okay to say the least. The front building that houses the lobby is horrible and the staff is downright nasty!!! All I got was attitude from all of them and anytime I asked for anything I felt like I was inconveniencing them. I checked my bed sheets before I went to sleep (as anyone should). The sheets were full of black hair and had brown runny marks. I was absolutely disgusted! I am OCD when it comes to clean...and this place does not charge cheap either! I would say that Motel 6 for 39.99/night has better service. When I called the front desk to have the sheets replaced she said it would be an hour before someone could get there...with a nasty attitude of course. She brought me the sheets and with the look on her face might as well have said replace them yourself, so I did. I took the old one's off replaced them with the "clean" one's. At this point I was skeptical about what was clean and what was not. If you wanted to be treated like a person and not feel like you are sleeping in a barn that do not go to this place...go elsewhere! Unless you like being treated like crap than this would be a perfect fit.

Room Tip: stay away from their rooms
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Amela M

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

We stayed here from Tuesday ~ Friday, 2~ 4 of August. This was a decent hotel/motel. The bed was great but the pillows were HARD. Room was small but we weren't there to spend much time in the room. It was clean and so convenient to Tanger Mall and other places we went. There is a pool and by late afternoon it was pretty much in the shade. Didn't do the mini golf, just too hot. We enjoyed the cookies and thought the breakfast was good, especially since it was included in the price. We were in room G104 which was easy to get too. We walked down to breakfast which wasn't a bad walk. It is uphill coming back but almost everything in Branson is on a hill. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a clean, decent room for a great price.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family