“Loved the location--Loved the stay-will stay again!”
Review of Alpine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Branson
Alpine Lodge
Ranked #76 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed at this lodge Mid September--LOVED IT! First time staying here found it on tripadvisor. Reasonable price for May for the room we reserved. Our cabin had a queen bed right inside the door & bathroom also right there. Small kitchen area with stove, microwave, fridge, 6 person table w/ chairs, small TV & futon couch. Upstairs were 2 full size beds. Perfect for the four of us, 2 kiddos upstairs, one stayed on futon & I got the queen bed all to myself! Loved the pool area-gorgeous infinity pool & spa. The pool was still open mid September so we loved it since it was still warm enough to swim. The spa could use a better way to get into it, like a bar to hold onto or a small step inside but I guess I managed ok. The spa was a welcome relief after spending all day at Silver Dollar City, which is only around the corner from the street of the cabins. The view of Table Rock Lake is amazing! So relaxing just what I needed. One thing I did not like, which was of no fault of Alpine Lodge, but a small scorpion came into our cabin while we were at Silver Dollar City, I guess crawled under the door which is in the bedroom & was sitting in the bathroom floor about 2-3 feet from the bed. We killed it & then searched the beds--did not want to get stung by one of those. Bring your own food, no breakfast at the lodge. But if you would like a nice relaxing view, romantic getaway, or just fun with the kiddos, I highly recommend this lodge!! :)

Room Tip: Next visit I would like to stay closer to the pool but all cabins are good views!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jamie B

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This property made for a great relaxing weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The staff were really friendly and helpful, going above and beyond, even taking the time to look up any discount promotions for me for Silver Dollar City when I mentioned maybe going. Our cabin was cozy, clean and decorated really cute in a fishing theme and had a good view of the lake. I slept soundly, the bed was very comfortable and the shower water was HOT and had AMAZING pressure, which is definitely something that makes or breaks a place for me. The equipped kitchenette was handy. I cooked up breakfast each morning and grilled at night once we finally found a grocery store to get some supplies at. The place is quiet and relaxing, the infinity pool with hot tub is absolutely beautiful, and the price was a bargain. It is very close to Silver Dollar City and had it's own private dock and boats available to rent. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 14 September 2013

If you want all of the amenities that come with a large resort or condo, don't stay here. If you want a very clean, reasonably priced, old school A-Frame cabin; stay at Alpine Lodge. The weather was very warm for early September and it allowed us to take full advantage of the wonderful new pool and hot tub. Since our unit (#3) was just next to the pool, it was like having a beautiful back yard just below our porch. The view of the lake was amazing from the pool area.
The cabin had two double beds. One of them was in the living area, one was in a pretty small bedroom area just as you walked in the door. Two adults in two beds or two adults and a child is the perfect combo for this unit. More than that could be a bit cramped. The kitchen/dining/living area are very workable. There is a small four burner stove/oven and a good sized dorm style fridge. Make sure to bring your own coffee, napkins, etc.
Going to Silver Dollar City? Alpine is only about 10 minutes from the entrance gate. If you have a two day pass, you could come and go easily.
If we go back to Table Rock Lake, we will definitely stay at Alpine. We like to support small, family run places!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank SailAway53
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Everything in one location. A secluded rustic feel, Table Rock Lake right in front, Silver Dollar City one mile away, Indian Point Marina, a brand new awesome pool. The list goes on and on. The people that run Alpine Lodge were very accommodating and friendly. When I go back to Branson I am staying at Alpine Lodge. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We flew into Springfield and met friends here who drove in from KC with their 3 kids. We stayed in the largest one and it was perfect for us! Full kitchen with even a dishwasher, very cold A/C, hot water. The best part was the pool area--absolutely gorgeous, with a view to match. And if we wanted to swim alone, we went to the dock on the lake--patio furniture, an outlet for our iPod dock, and a ladder to get into and out of the water made it our own perfect little swimming hole! We rented a pontoon and tube one day, and from talking to other people, we think it was a killer deal! If I had to list a negative, I'd say the parking is tight, and there's not a lot of space to enjoy the outdoors right at your cabin. However, we had a small balcony off the 2nd floor, and a picnic table and charcoal grill (complete with a bag of charcoal!) out the front door. There's a little grocery store a few minutes away, where we bought ice and a few groceries--nice and convenient. We were VERY pleased with our experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Casirola
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed there for four nights. The a frame cabin is clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The a/c is cold and the cabin is clean. I rented a boat with no problems. They have a nice dock. A beautiful pool. You can't go wrong and it's very affordable place to stay.

Room Tip: Choose the a frame closest to pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robles87
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was able to snag a cabin within 2 weeks of our travel due to another cancellation. I am really glad I did. The A-frame style cabins were exactly what we needed. Bathroom of was not new and modern but was clean and functional. Small appliances in the kitchenette were new and clean. There was a new flat screen TV and a good AC located up high to keep the loft cool. The swimming pool had just opened and was magnificient. It was quiet except for a few car alarms now and then. Everyone was friendly. It was our first time to Branson and although I dont care for the commercialism in town, I would come to this resort again and enjoy different things. We were only a stop light away from Silver Dollar City, a zipline place, couple of restaurants and things we might need.

Suggestions for the owners.... put a narrow bench in the bathroom in the low, unused area for additional flat space to put 'stuff'. Add a small dumpster somewhere more centrally located. Last, store some hangers for easy access. This is not something I thought I might need and did not ask.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family