Alpine Lodge
US$76
US$73
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
ComfortInn
US$146
Hampton.com
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
US$240
US$230
All reviewstable rock lakeclose to silver dollar citycanoe and paddle boatsmall dogbeautiful place to stayallow petsbedroom cabinoverlooking the lakeeasy accessnice staybranson stripdockgrillfishingkitchenettepanswalmart
Reviewed 9 September 2008

We just got home yesterday, Sept 8. While the staff were very nice and helpful, we were not impressed with the cabins at all. They were dark inside, not much lighting, and limited electrical outlets. The elec outlet in the bathroom is totally useless, as there is a mirror below it that blocks it. The TV was above the kitchen table, which made it hard to talk to each other if someone wanted to watch it. The area was secluded, which would be nice, but it was a long drive into town. The website says it's 5 miles, but maybe as the crow flies, but not with those long, winding Branson roads. We got lost the first night and it took us FOREVER to find the place (when we first arrived). The cabins are very old and outdated. The kitchens are not much, no cabinet space and no fridge space. Nowhere to set anything down. It would be almost impossible to cook anything in there. And if you did, you would not have room in the fridge to put leftovers. And don't get me started on the stairs in there. I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit yet. The stairs are very steep and narrow, inside the cabin, and NO HAND RAILS at all. I can't believe no one hasn't fallen and hurt themselves really bad. When you get up to the loft area, where there are two beds, the banister is loose. My sisters said those two beds were VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. It was a hassle, driving in and out of that place. Unless you want to go to Silver Dollar City only, and not the strip, I wouldn't stay there. We won't be staying there again, for sure. For SDC access, it would be great, but we were not interested in SDC. And, I almost forgot the bathroom. YIKES. The shower is so small, you have to be a barbie doll to use it. The people in my family are all big people. If you are over 200 lbs, DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE!! You will not be able to take a comfortable shower. No place to put your shampoo, and if you put it on the floor and bend down to get it, you will hit your head on the water knobs. It was AWFUL. I wll be so happy to use my own shower today!! There was also no cabinet space in there. A few people could put a few things there, but for the most part, it was just a sink, that's it. No cabinets. And the fact that there was only one bathroom and it was in the bedroom where my husband and I were, people were coming in and out a lot. That wasn't a big deal since they were adults and were quiet, except it just would have been nicer for the people upstairs if they didn't have to treck downstairs to go in the middle of the night. I think I have listed all my complaints... I wanted to do it while it was all fresh on my mind. We just picked the wrong place, that's all.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank bonbon44
Reviewed 4 September 2008

My husband and I wanted to get away for Labor Day weekend. Man we picked the worst time to go. The Lake was rough we couldn't even leave or boat at the dock people were going by sooo fast the waves coming up to the dock were unbelieveable!! Which led to another problrm on Satuarday morning. Someone decided to blocked in our trailer with our boat with their BIG truck so we couldn't take our boat out until about 8pm when the man came back from spending the day on the lake with HIS BOAT. People down there have no consideration for others. Parking is way too limited to be able to leave your trailer on your vehicle so there are a few places you can leave your trailers; Not to BLOCK people's boats in so that when they are on vacation they can't enjoy their last weekend with NO kids on the lake!!!! The owners of the place acted like it was no big deal saying he was going to tell the man not to do it again. By then the day was about over anyway!! Just some people have no consideration for others and no common sense.

Also, the bbq grills that they have were worthless ours had no hadles and the rack was broke. Make sure you come perpared to either eat out or cook on the 1975 stove they offer you in their 3x3 kitchen!!!!!!!

Next time we will spend the extra money to stay at Big Cedar. My grandparents stayed there this same weekend and they had NO complaints.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RachelScarb
Reviewed 1 September 2008

My sister and I took her three sons (ages 13, 10 and 5) for an end-of-summer get away to Branson. I thought it was a good deal for a relatively inexpensive vacation with kids.

Location - Great if you want quick access to Silver Dollar City (we could hear the train from our balcony) and other signature Branson attractions. Pretty countryside, easy to find.

Cabin - Basic and clean. Great view. Kitchenette had a half fridge and limited cabinet/counter space which made cooking a little challenging but basically had everything we needed - even an oven for making frozen pizzas and cookies!

Amenities - We did not use the dock or lake access but the pool with a slide and diving board was a hit with the kids. Cable TV in the cabin was nice as well.

Staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside I would say is that parking was limited with some of the cabins. There's no real established parking, you just have to park alongside the road by your cabin. Fortunately there is not much else down that road except a few more cabins.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2008

We recently wanted to get away from the hustle/bustle and chose this resort, knowing with the very low price to not expect a 5-star resort. We wanted to stay in an affordable place to relax and enjoy the lake view and the beauty of "Table Rock" without spending a fortune. We got exactly what we expected. We got what we paid for and came away refreshed and relaxed.

Everything in our cabin was very clean. The resort is located at the end of the road so to speak so we were not bothered by the sounds of traffic noise. While sitting on the deck watching the sun go down, we watched a deer graze on the grass right in front of us, just beautiful!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple