“Very Relaxing, quiet and great value”
Review of Alpine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Branson
Alpine Lodge
Ranked #78 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We were there this past weekend for 3 nights on their special package. We had 3 nights, a full day out on the lake in a pontoon and 2 days at Silver Dollar City (SDC). We cooked in the room, and spent a very nice time relaxing in the beauty of the area. It is extremely close to SDC.

As some others have said, it is not luxury, the furniture is not the most comfortable but the location and the beauty is awesome. I was a little disappointed in our view as each cabin is supposed to have a good lake view and ours had mostly trees with a little lake view. We were in #7. I walked around and I would ask for #6 next time for the best view from the basic cabins.

The owners were friendly and very flexible with their special packages which was greatly appreciated. Overall this was just so relaxing for us. I would go again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Alpine Lodge

Reviewed 8 July 2010

I highly recommend Alpine Lodge Resort located on Table Rock Lake in Branson. My family has made this an annual tradition going back more than 10 years and we always have a great visit. They offer A Frame cabins that will handle any size family and have recently added large new cabins, all featuring wonderful lake views. What we enjoy most is that you're just minutes from everything Branson has to offer, but you are also able to escape all of that and spend time on one of the most beautiful lakes in the country. I recommend setting aside at least one day to rent one of their large pontoon boats, pack a lunch and take your fishing gear and go explore everything Table Rock offers. You can always count on a very clean cabin, they have a very nice pool with a large deck and tables, a marina for fishing and swimming and of course boat rentals. There is nothing that I find more enjoyable than going out on the cabin porch early in the morning with that first cup of coffee and nothing but a beautiful lake and nature to view. Try it once and you'll be going back often.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2009

Wanted everyone to know that this place is worth your money. We as a large family of 17 went in September and had a great time. It is a beautiful location. We went shopping, boating, fishing and the kids went swimming in the pool. What a nice place. The owners were very helpful finding activities to suit or kids and adults for the whole trip. We very much enjoyed our time there and will return the next time we travel to Branson.

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank wentzvillemommy
Reviewed 21 September 2009

I would've given a 4 star rating for the time we stayed at the Alpine Lodge, but a few hours after we left I got a call from a very rude man at the Alpine Lodge. He accused my family of breaking a board in one of the futons. I didn't really know what to say. We did have 3 young kids with us, but they were never alone in the living room to jump on the futons, there was a 13 year old and 8 adults in the house also. The young kids were never alone to damage things. The first mornng we were there, my father-in-law was putting the futon bed back into a couch I remember him saying "this thing is broke under here". We were all rushing around trying to get ready and out the door so no one did anything about it. Now looking back we really wish we would have went straight to the office that moment. I honestly didn't think of it again after that. One thing I know for a 100% fact is the futon was only sat on and then slept on by one adult, there is no way that we broke it. Now after I got this call from the rude man I called my father-in-law for more details. He said the board had a big crack in it not broke in half. So maybe it did break while we were there. The owner doesn't seem to understand things break from normal wear and tear. I can understand how there could be a issue of how it happened and so on. I'm a honest person, if we broke there furniture I would have told them right away and took care of it. I think this man KNEW that board was cracked decided not to repair or replace it and instead wait for it to give out, we just happen to be the unlucky ones in the cabin when it happened. The reason I think this rude man is not a honest man, is that on top of him talking to me like I was a criminal trying to get away with breaking something, he said we left the cabin trashed...WHAT????????? I was in shock, I was never informed we were to clean the cabin for the next guest staying in it??? We bagged up all trash, and washed the dishes?? There wasn't stuff laying all over?? It did rain most of our stay there, so maybe the floor got a little more outside stuff on it then normal, also we did have 12 people, that we paid the extra money for???? I mean really...what more did he want us to do?? We are paying to stay there, are we expected to do there job for them and vacume, scrub the toilest, etc..?? Did he want us to do the laundry as well?? I told him we DID NOT leave it trashed, he said "well your idea of clean must be different then ours" in a very condescending tone. I told him "no I guess not,since the house smelled like a stale old house when we opened the door". We had to get candles and fabreeze to make it bearable in there.
He informed me he would be charging my credit card for the futon to get repaired. I told him I needed to speak to all the people in the house before I agreed to anything. He just kept saying "oh no" like I was not going to get out of it. I am sorry for this long story, I am pretty annoyed by it, it just happened yesterday and still fresh. At this moment I haven't heard back from the Alpine Lodge. I did call my father after the rude man called me. I asked him to call the Alpine Lodge and talk to them about what he saw with the futon. He did call but spoke with a women, she said the man was down at the cabin dealing with the futon. She didn't know anything about the cabin or futon, so it didn't help much that she was the one to speak with my father-in-law. So that its so far.
I would've stayed at the Alpine Lodge again, due to its old charm, affordable prices and pretty setting, but none of that wins over being treated like a liar and told you left the place trashed. I will NEVER stay there again and will NEVER send anyone there. There are lots and lots of places to stay in Branson, pick one of them, beware of The Alpine Lodge

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
8  Thank mippyjean97
Reviewed 13 September 2009

If you are a traveler looking for a 5 Star resort - keep looking because this isn't for you. If you are looking for clean, affordable, comfortable accomodations along with friendly staff and great views of Tablerock Lake - then this is the place for you. On our recent trip to the Branson Area we spent several nights at Alpine Lodge. Everything you need for a quiet, relaxing time is available. We enjoy cooking some of our meals ourselves and the small, clean kitchen provides all you need. If grilling is for you, that's provided as well. We rented a small fishing boat and thoroughly enjoyed our day on the lake. All in all, this is a nice family oriented place nestled along Tablerock Lake. (If Silver Dollar City is an attraction you like, you really can't get much closer than this!)

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BobTerri63389
Reviewed 11 August 2009

We rented the lake house, I paid my deposit for the lake house back in March and we came up to Branson for our July family vacation, first of all .. THIS WAS NOT A LAKE HOUSE.. The website had no pics of the lake house and when I asked her to email some pics she stated"We don't have any pics of the lake house, but it is very nice." That was a total lie, it was disguisting, the supposed lake house was a building on top of their office. The house itself was so nasty, it was very old, the carpet was worn and old, the kitchen had appliances probably from the 70's. The bathroom smelled so awful, like pure URINE. My husband paid over 1,200 for the week for our vacation, after being so disappointed we went down to the office and asked for a refund and she did give us all our money back except for the 100.00 deposit , we left and stayed at the Barrington Hotels and Suites and it was clean and very nice . DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AT THE PLACE YOU WILL BE SO DISAPPOINTED. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank jbadragon
Reviewed 25 June 2009

I was satisfied with this lodge. I brought our groceries and they had everything I needed to cook for 2. The stove and fridge were quite small but worked ok. The cabin was very clean and they allow pets if you pay an extra fee. We also rented a boat slip and used the ramp. The ramp was very steep, it could be problematic for a large boat.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple