“Nice hotel, needs updates”

Baldknobbers Motor Inn
Ranked #83 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff was super friendly!! The room was clean, but the bed was ultra firm, I hated it. I was expecting a small fridge in room, but they don't have them. My only complaint was the bed was too hard. If you stay I highly recommend the Baldnobbers Restaurant for breakfast, it was excellent!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela S
There are newer reviews for Baldknobbers Motor Inn

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Came to branson a night earlier than planned and had to stay here as all the rooms at Hilton and other chain hotels were full.

Was kind of a nostalgic experience because the rooms are like they were when I was a kid. The room was musty smelling and the air didn't work well but it wasn't all bad. We roughed it one night and hit Hilton the next night!

The price was good!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mnmlam97
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was passing through Branson on a roadtrip cross country, and wanted to stay at a place with character. This place fit the bill nicely! The desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating, and recommended a great diner for lunch the following day. The room was clean and smelled nice, although there was an ashtray on the table. The bathroom fixtures were definitely dated, but everything worked well, and I had no issues. Very affordable, even on a limited budget. If I ever pass through Branson again, I would definitely come back here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank xiola
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Just returned from our trip to Branson and our stay at the Baldknobbers. We had a great stay here as usual! However, we did end up leaving 1 night early as we had a storm that knocked out the power at the Baldknobbers. They had no idea what the problem was or when it would be fixed! It was dark and VERY hot in our room and we knew we wouldn't be able to sleep, especially with a young child, so we just packed up (in the dark!) and left. I understand that this wasn't their fault, but they couldn't even provide us with any flashlights or candles to use so that we could just be able to see to use the bathroom! That is why I did not give them a 5 star rating. Not to mention that the manager couldn't even say she was sorry or even goodbye! I really felt, even though it was our choice to leave, that we should have been offered our money back for one nights stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We stayed one night on the way back from Arkansas. While the motel is dated it was very clean. The staff was friendly and there is a resturant on site. They serve a great breakfast buffet. I will take clean rooms over updated decor anyday.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank melz32
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at the Baldknobbers Inn for our anniversary weekend, since we were planning to see the show as well. We paid $157.00 for 3 nights in a room with a King bed. We were given a $3.00 per night discount from the regular $49.99 per night for staying more than one night. Make sure that if you are one of those, like me, that has trouble climbing stairs to let them know so you wont try to be superwoman like I did and hurt for a couple of days. We decided to go home a day early, so since we checked out before 11 we were refunded one nights stay. Very nice

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lauriemc64
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We stay at the Baldknobber Motor Inn at least twice a year. I have never had an issue with this motel. The prices are reasonable. The staff is great, always smiling and more than willing to help. Kristi has been our housekeeper every time we've stayed and always keeps our room very clean. The girl at the front desk is always courteous and willing to help you find your way around town. The level parking really helps my wife and I get around. It's not The Hilton, but for the price I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple