“Great Family Owned Resort”
Review of Lakeshore Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Branson
Lakeshore Resort
Ranked #68 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 9 June 2009

I was in Branson, MO and had the wonderful experience of staying at a family owned resort, LakeShore Resorts of Branson. The cabins were marvelous. A employee at the resort, Rodney, showed me the nak of trout fishing, and caught trout galore. They have two resorts with two very nice pools. This trip was just a friend and myself. Next I am going to get the family to have our "family reunion" there. They have tow conference rooms with large equipped kitchens. I think I will go back during fall to view the fall foilage. Maybe Thanksgiving!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Lakeshore Resort

Reviewed 7 June 2009

We go down each June to fish Lake Taneycomo--that's it. We just like to have a quiet place to stay that is clean and accomodating, and Lakeshore Resort is definitely that place! We have been staying there since 2006 and the old owners were, for lack of a better term, crazy. We were looking to find a new place to stay when we found out the old owners sold the place. The new owners were MUCH, MUCH better and were really friendly. They upgraded our room for no charge and were always there to help you or provide you with any service you needed. The new management is definitely turning things around and we will definitely be back because of them. I was very, very pleased with the whole new attitude and feeling projected by the new management.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I go to Branson at least four times a year and would never even consider staying anywhere other than Lakeshore Resort. The staff is amazing and treat you like you're part of the family. My friends and family actually ask if they can go with me when I mention I'm thinking about going up there for the weekend. This last time I just had to get away and have time to myself. The docks are perfect for fishing and if you have a boat (which I hope to get one soon) there is a ramp right on property available for guests to use. The owners were very helpful in providing me with a place for boat rentals and the best shows to go watch. I've already got my third trip of the year scheduled for May and I can't wait! Definately the best location in Branson for just getting away from everything or spending time with the people you care about!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2009

My family & I have been frequent visitors to Lakeshore Resort in Branson, Missouri for over 30 years, and have already made reservations to spend several days there this year. This resort sits on the banks of beautiful Lake Taneycomo, and has a spacious, beautifully landscaped playground with amenities for all ages. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious, with various size cabins to accomodate both small and large groups. You have the best of both worlds while staying at Lakeshore; it is secluded and quiet, and affords great fishing, while only a few minutes from great restaurants, shopping, and the various shows located on the "Strip". The staff have always gone out of their way to assist us and make us feel comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to visit the resort frequently in the future, and would certainly recommend the facility to friends & family for a vacation or just to get away for a few days.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2008

Absolutely terrible. We stayed back in 2004 and it has gotten worse! Can't imagine that but it did. We wouldn't have gone back but they were new owners and said how much work they were putting in it.

The dock is gross - garbage and dead fish floating up against it. Playground a mess, torn up ping pong table laying out in yard.
Grass not cut.

The cabins are a joke. Niece lifted one bed to put her baby bed there and it was soiled with pee and stunk terrible. Owner gave her an empty can of off brand spray and said use this.

Carpet was moldy and stunk.

Showers took a while before water ran and daughter-in-law had cold showers.

They are clueless and just want an investment but forgort someone must work to keep the place up.

Feel sorry they are not any smarter than they are!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank DisappointedAGAIN08
Reviewed 26 September 2007

This place was terrible!!! We were promised a room with a double jacuzzi and it did not have it. They let us stay in one that did the first night but we had to move the second day because they said it was rented. Come to find out it was not!!! We had someone knock on our door at 11:30 PM and by the time we got to the door no one was there. I tried to call the emergency numbers listed in the book to see if there was a problem and they had both been disconnected. There was no remote to the TV in the room we had the second night and they made no attempt to try and find us one!!! We attempted to check out before 8 AM on Saturday and found that they have office hours of 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM!!! We stayed here several years ago for our honeymoon and it was great...we won't be back until there is better management.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MemawL
Reviewed 14 September 2007

My family of five stayed 5 nights in this resort . Other than the change of management ,at the same time as our stay ,there is nothing short of staying for free that could have made our vacation any more enjoyable! The staff is not only friendly, they're also very helpful . Towels, directions, putting our boat in the water& help in loading it back! Good Christian people in charge now -don't know about the old ones-will take good care of you & your family's needs during your stay.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)