Our last visit to Lilleys was great - as usual. We have been coming to Lilleys for several years and have always left very satisified with the stay. The rooms - boating facilities - service from the staff have always been great.
I would like to especially thank the young man the helped me on our last visit. I'm sorry I did not get his name but maybe he will remember me. I recently received a fly rod and have no experience with one. I brought it to the office and he tied the leader on (showing me the proper way to do it) he also picked out a few flies - indicators etc and explained how to use them. A couple of days later I needed oil for my bass boat and when I asked him about it - he asked what type of oil. I was not sure so he called the marina that does my maint back home - determined what I needed and put it in my boat. Wow - this young man was a great help for me.
I just wanted to take a few minutes to recognize your great staff. All have been a lot of help and they make me feel at home when in Branson. Curtis is always a wealth of information too.
Thanks - see you next year as we have already made our reservations. Still working on the fly rod. Someday maybe I'll get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilleys’ Landing Resort & Marina launches anglers on the Branson side of upper Lake Taneycomo, nestled on a flat plain amid rolling pasture on one side and tree-covered cliffs on the opposite. The marina rents the flat-bottomed jon boats especially designed for the White River system, as well as bass boats and pontoons. Guests year-round can vacation in the one- to four-bedroom kitchenette units, all outfitted with cookware and dishes, as well as outdoor grills and eating areas. Many Branson attractions and restaurants are close by, or guests can choose to hibernate on the landscaped grounds, enjoying horseshoes, basketball, a children’s playground, lakeside pavilion area and outdoor swimming pool. The fly and tackle shop has everything you need to fish Taneycomo including fishing licenses, fly tying materials, bait, rigs and souvenirs of course. Guided Fishing Trips are also a great way to get to know the lake and improve your trout fishing skills! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilleys` Landing Resort & Marina Hotel Branson
- Lilleys` Landing Resort And Marina
- Lilleys Landing Branson
- Lilleys Landing Hotel Marina