“Stay Away.....”

Ranked #123 of 140 Hotels in Branson
North Miami, Oklahoma, United States
“Stay Away.....”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

First off the room we were given the air didn't work that good in it. So my husband went and woke up the guy that does the checking in and told him what was going on and the guy tried to say they have never had any complaints about that room before. When my husband told him he wanted a different room he did give us another room. And after being woke up so that I could pack why my husband went to see how the air condition worked in the other room. I noticed something on the box's springs and I'mcondition worked in the other room. I noticed something on the box's springs and I'm not sure what it was but it was a dark brown color. And when my husband came back to our first room he told me to go see what I thought about the air condition in that room because he said it was hardly blowing any air out and sure enough it wasn't. So we went back to the front desk and told him what the air was doing in the 2nd room. By then my husband was getting mad and we had already paid for 2 nights. So we told the guy that we wanted a refund because it was just too hot to stay there and we had already paid $110.00 but the guy said he did not know how to give refunds that we would need to wait until the morning to get a refund for the 2nd night. We went ahead and tried the 3rd room and the air finally worked. So here I thought this just couldn't get any worse the next morning I got up to take a shower and the water was hardly warm I only was able to wash my hair and my body because by the time I got ready to shave my legs the water was freezing. Oh and before I forget there was a dead bug on the top part of the shower were it connects to the wall and you could tell it had been there for a while. And when I told the guy at the front desk about the water being cold he said it's from everyone taking showers at once. So save your money and go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time. I wouldn't take my dogs in there that's for sure so you differen...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
commerce ok
Reviewed 25 March 2012

the staff is very nice and helpful, very clean hotel....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Lincoln, Ne.
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The signs indicate breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 and there was no breakfast. the door was locked. The room was dirty, mattress was torn, the sheets were not clean. The new manager lurked outside a lot and looked in the windows. Creepy. The new management is rude.

Room Tip: go somewhere else!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Gibson City, Illinois
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We spent two nights at the Peach Tree and it was clean, comfortable, and the service was great. The air conditioning was super cold too! The family that runs the motel is very friendly and helpful and went out of their way for us. We will stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank April W
Paris, Tx
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We have stayed at The Peach Tree Inn several times and will stay again.We always get a pet room and it is very clean we put dirty linens out side the door and always have fresh ones when we return.The room is so cheap if you want a bigger breckfast you can go to I Hop and still be on a budget..The manager is very helpful and friendly.We will be back in the fall.J & J Huffman, Paris, Texas

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JerrieParis_Tx
lincoln ne
Reviewed 24 June 2011

The cons of the place: clean rooms and the air conditioner worked great! We got in late the 2nd night of our stay (at 11 p.m.). I knew that by the time I would get to bed, I would not be able to wake up with an alarm. The open sign on the office was still it and in the book provided in the room it said to call 0 for a wake up call. I called for a wake up call. After I asked for a wake up call, I was told not to call after 10 p.m. again and he said it in a rather rude voice. The next night, my fiance went to get ice and almost got attacked by 2 dogs that live in the back part of the building in the monthly rentals. But it was after 10 at night, so we could not call the front desk. The ice machine did not work very good. It took several minutes to fill the provided ice tub in the room. I would never recommend this place to anyone. If we would not have gotten a deal on this room thru a local vacation place, we would have left! The business cards state that there is a fridge and microwave in each room, which is a lie.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank scoobie1974
Mattoon, Illinois
Reviewed 27 November 2010

We stayed here on a Holiday weekend. The room was non-smoking, w/queen beds, typical motel furnishings, small bathroom, small TV, no dryer/fridge/micro. We reserved our lodging through 2 for 1, 2 nights for $70. The location is very good, just south of Wal-Mart with easy access. The staff was friendly. We skipped the continental breakfast. We did not experience any of the issues stated in other reviews. This was a good choice for the price and we'd stay here again with the same deal. Plush? It's not, but good place to sleep.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple