“Needs Improvement”

Ranked #123 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Excelsior Springs, Missouri
“Needs Improvement”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Stayed here 3 nights over Thanksgiving holiday. Needs updated. Showers are made for people no taller than 5 feet. Owners are friendly and it does have an outside elevator. Easy access but with all the hotels to choose from probably won't stay here again unless price is lowered.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Management G, Manager at Peach Tree Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
At the Peach Tree, our prices are updated nearly every month. In Branson, most of the motels have prices such as from $50 or above. Especially near holidays, the prices increases. However, our prices were reasonable compared to others. Also, we give discounts to repeated customers. Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The staff was friendly and very accomodating for our large family. Our room was clean. The continental breakfast wasn't great, but we were amply fed. This place was nothing fancy, but was certainly able to meet our needs for an excellent price. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2012

No better then a run down motel 6 when talking about the rooms..ants crawling on sheets that you dont notice till they are on you...roaches all over bathroom and the room always had a fly..my job only gives me enough money to pay for these kind of hotels, so im use to the bugs and was willing to overlook until the manager popped in the room with no knock or reason..coincidentallyit was after my immediatley after my coworker that checked out the room left. Finding this suspicous i go to confront the manager and when i see him i say did you need something? He proceeds to say oh i thought you checked out, i say ive only been checked in for 2 hours why would you think i checked out and he responds with your not the boss of me this is my hotel i go in any room i want. Then to sum it up guy gets in my face cusses me out and i still had to stay there the rest of thr night...also caught him peeking through our window twice after that, but felt i had no power or control at this point so just sat scared and creeped out! Go to red roof its the next motel down..if red roofs too cheap you should have never been at peachtree in the 1st place.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank yomatty

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Tulsa
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Hotels was in okay locations, cleanliness was average, friendly staff, the air conditioner works in your room. Only bad things was my floor towel had a clump of hair in it when I unfolded it. The breakfast, was not a continental breakfast, donuts were a day old, 2 choices the cold cereal, packets of oatmeal if you wanted hot cereal, milk was luke warm & there was no fruit & it was too hot in the breakfast area. You wouldn't want to stay in there to eat you would want to take it back to your room to eat or just go somewhere else for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012
North Miami, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

First off the room we were given the air didn't work that good in it. So my husband went and woke up the guy that does the checking in and told him what was going on and the guy tried to say they have never had any complaints about that room before. When my husband told him he wanted a different room he did give us another room. And after being woke up so that I could pack why my husband went to see how the air condition worked in the other room. I noticed something on the box's springs and I'mcondition worked in the other room. I noticed something on the box's springs and I'm not sure what it was but it was a dark brown color. And when my husband came back to our first room he told me to go see what I thought about the air condition in that room because he said it was hardly blowing any air out and sure enough it wasn't. So we went back to the front desk and told him what the air was doing in the 2nd room. By then my husband was getting mad and we had already paid for 2 nights. So we told the guy that we wanted a refund because it was just too hot to stay there and we had already paid $110.00 but the guy said he did not know how to give refunds that we would need to wait until the morning to get a refund for the 2nd night. We went ahead and tried the 3rd room and the air finally worked. So here I thought this just couldn't get any worse the next morning I got up to take a shower and the water was hardly warm I only was able to wash my hair and my body because by the time I got ready to shave my legs the water was freezing. Oh and before I forget there was a dead bug on the top part of the shower were it connects to the wall and you could tell it had been there for a while. And when I told the guy at the front desk about the water being cold he said it's from everyone taking showers at once. So save your money and go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time. I wouldn't take my dogs in there that's for sure so you differen...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
commerce ok
Reviewed 25 March 2012

the staff is very nice and helpful, very clean hotel....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Lincoln, Ne.
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The signs indicate breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 and there was no breakfast. the door was locked. The room was dirty, mattress was torn, the sheets were not clean. The new manager lurked outside a lot and looked in the windows. Creepy. The new management is rude.

Room Tip: go somewhere else!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple