“Great place to stay”

Ranked #123 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We go to Branson 3-4 times a year and we usually stay somewhere we've been before that we liked. This time we decided to try something new and so glad we did. We were on the 3rd floor so having an elevator was very nice when lugging suitcases. They have nice thick towels, not the usual ones most motels have, a large pool and breakfast.
The best part was that Willie and Jennifer were so friendly and accomodating!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Debbie T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My daughter and I went To Branson for a mother, daughter trip and we stayed here. We had no idea it was tax free weekend in Branson and didn't book a hotel before we left so we drove around for over an hour trying to find a hotel with vacancy and we came upon Peach Tree. It is dated and some would say old and tired looking but we had a pleasant stay. The air conditioner is the best I have ever had at a hotel and we both slept great. The staff was very friendly and was always available. We had fresh, clean towels every day. The only reason we wouldn't stay here again is because we always try a new hotel when we go to Branson.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LoriWynne85
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The desk clerk was nice. And they had a nasty bottled soda machine where they sold $1 bottles of soda. That is about all I can say positive. The room smelled. I would like to blame it on fresh paint but I'm just not sure. It was a nasty smell. Only the high spots of the floor vaccumed, the drapes were dirty, food stains on the chairs (not just in fabric stains, but globs of food on the arms). When I turned the bed back, my pillow case was so wrinkled, I feared that it had not been changed from the last inhabitor. It may have just been thrown in a wad somewhere after laundering. Not sure. The bathroom needed to be swept. The thought even went through my head that I hope by staying the night here that I don't smell like this room when I leave! The guy who does the hotel rescue show would have had a hay day. We arrived after dark on the 4th of July. We decided to go down to the pool. Broken pool toys. Entry was from the outside into the rooms. And even the hallway outside our room smelled. We went down to the complimentary breakfast and found a big hunk of frozen waffles (we had to pry them apart to put them in the toaster) and donuts that appeared to be day old, frozen and then rethawed. I am usually not that picky, but I will never go here again. There was an elevator that appeared to have not had housekeeping in some time. And people on the bottom floor...near the front of the hotel...were sitting outside with their van backed up and open listening to hispanic music. Glad no one was trying to rest or sleep at a HOTEL! From the road you would think it would be OK.

Room Tip: do not go here.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rosmith7

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed here one night while passing through branson and found it to be a great place. The desk clerk at check in were really pleasent and courteous. The location of the property is excellent. The room was super clean and bed was really comfy.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Surjit98
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I would always stay here and the staff was very helpful in many ways. Would recommend all people to come stay here when in branson mo. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The housekeeper gave us extra towels when we ask for them.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Willie O
Jefferson, Texas
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Wow. We slept so well last night! The restroom was clean and plenty of fresh towels. We had the continental breakfast
In the lobby which was quick, delicious and hot. The receptionist was very helpful and full of smiles. You will not be disappointed if you choose this motel.
Prices are very reasonable. Come on down. Behind Walmart on 76. Convenient!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank john v
forsyth. Missouri
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Upon entering the parking lot, down the hill from price chopper grocery store and other attractions, I found a good parking spot and entered a nice colorful clean
Counter where a beautiful smile awaited me for lodging. I found they have all the amenities that make for a wonderful stay in Branson. Continental breakfast is served 7- 930 am in a large room off the lobby. My room king size bed was very comfortable with the right firmness. Plenty of towels are available as well as shampoo, conditioner soap. Microwaves , and coffee are in most rooms. They have smoking and non smoking rooms. You can park in front of your room and have a nice elevator for upper floors. A pool is in the back which is more private than most.
Check out Time is 11:00 am but may be extended within reason. I highly recommend this motel over most. Spend your money on the shows and attractions and sleep sweet at Peach tree Inn.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo