“Branson's surprising jewel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #104 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Newburgh, Indiana, United States
“Branson's surprising jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

On our visit to Branson we chose to stay at the Branson's Plantation Inn. With the motel being on the main road we found it to be close to many of the attractions tat we attended. We found the motel to surprisingly pleasant and quite. The officer staff, along with Barbara the owner, was most accommodating to our needs and they gave us a room just a few steps from the parking area. We found our room to have very clean and pleasant fragrance when we entered. To our surprise when we were ready for bed the sheets were crisp and of very good quality. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were substantial, we both slept very well and the room was quite. The cleaning staff where friendly and was always asking if they could do anything to make our stay more pleasurable. The continental breakfast was hot and plentiful. We will stay here again and highly recommend this jewel. One thing that could be improved would be to use pork sausage instead of the smoke sausage that was used in the eggs.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

The rooms are clean and well maintained and the staff are friendly. The breakfast was so much more than I expected. I was very pleased and I will recommend to my family and friends.
I would stay here again. !!!!!!
:):)

• Stayed September 2013
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

My second visit to the Branson area and a second stay at the Branson Plantation Inn. Just as I remembered, scored the same room I had last time. Deja' Vu with the same great service and friendly owner Barbara. Very green and pretty time of year in the area. Comfortable weather and lots of blooming flowers on the property. New seating outside and in the area near the vending and ice machine behind the office. Breakfast was awesome and the only downfall was the pool, it was so beautiful and inviting but the weather was a bit cool to really enjoy it. Overall Stay ... Awesome!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Back are quiet and peaceful ...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ginger G
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

This place is great the staff goes out of they way to help
It is so clean and the sheets are so soft and smell great
The owner Barbara is so friendly..
I have stayed at different hotels and
have never even heard the owners name
Barbara is a hands on owner ...thats cool

Room Tip: The king rooms are awesome
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Fl12Cindy
Darien, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I enjoyed my trip more than I expected and that is 90% due to my stay at Plantation Inn, the owner Barbara is very friendly and went out of her way to assist us in communicating with a company that provided us the package deal for this vacation since we got there past office hours with only a receipt with us and nothing else, the room is very clean and it smells very fresh everytime we go inside, breakfast is also good and they never stop filling up the food containers no matter how many or few people are eating so you always have fresh food, every employee treated us like we have known them for a long time, I really enjoyed my stay and would make sure to use this hotel when I go back for my next visit. Wendy called my room after breakfast to ask if she could make waffles for me since I could not get the waffle maker to work while I was having breakfast. Who would do that for you right??? Excellent staff from management down to the housekeepers and maintenance staff. I can't stop raving about my experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Loida D
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Lovely stay during Labor Day weekend. One of the most productive and delightful vacations I have ever had. The people were extremely friendly and helpful; the room, quiet and comfortable. My flight was delayed to start this trip so I was not very friendly to the hotel check-in lady. But she went out of her way to see that there was not a problem with my room. Being a senior citizen, her can-do spirit was appreciated. The hotel was recommended to me by several people who have had successful meetings in Branson.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

The staff at the Plantation Inn are by far the nicest I have encountered in Branson... and I've stayed in my share of hotels in Branson. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast that is included with your stay can compete with most of the restaurants in town. The biscuits and gravy are off the charts.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced room, right on the strip, I would highly recommend the Plantation Inn!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family