“"Reasonable priced for a family vacation"”

Branson Plantation Inn
Ranked #114 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The rooms at Plantations Inn are very cleaned and well kept. The staff are friendly and very professional. We will visit Branson again and stay at Plantation Inn because of Wendy who always told us to have a blessed day. It's good to know in this day and time that there are still good people in the world, who can say something that you can remember or that made you have a good day. This been my first trip to Branson, MO I was a little nervous but when I meet Wendy and other staff all that negative energy "strip. The property is close to all the attractions and far away down the strip where it is very pleasant area.

Room Tip: Third level good view and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy M

Reviewed 27 March 2014

In January we were booked into the Hilton Promenade in downtown Branson on a sales promotion for a weekend when there was ice and a lot of businesses and attractions were shut down. We had a great time anyway and found tons to do. In March we returned to Branson for a 2nd honeymoon and the same company booked us in at the Plantation Inn. On the second night, my husband told me he liked staying there so much better than at the Hilton, and I had to agree. It was right on Hwy 76; within minutes of everything we wanted to do, but surprisingly quiet. They have super clean rooms upon check in, during our stay, and on the last day. We did not have that experience elsewhere. The staff was very friendly, knowledgably about the area, always had time to answer any questions and never appeared irritated with requests for directions, services, or special requests. They never made us feel embarrassed to be traveling on a budget and gave us some tips that saved us a lot of money and time to spend having even more fun. It was very family oriented and we felt safe and comfortable at all times. I know it may sound trivial, but we really liked the dispensers for all the shower gel and shampoo we wanted instead of teeny little bottles. We had already arranged to meet friends there and recommended the Inn to them and will be back again for sure for our next get-together. When we left, we felt like we had made new friends. We definitely could not say that of our first stay in January. Thank you , Wendy and Irena for all making our stay so nice. Sincerely, Johnny and Lana

Room Tip: Don’t sleep through the complimentary breakfast. The waffles are awesome and we so enjoyed meeting g...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnandLana
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Loved the clean and spacious rooms, the friendly people and the very pleasant atmosphere! As a foodie, I want to say they had a very good breakfast, a good variety (and the owner even brought in cinnamon rolls) with the hot foods hot and the cold foods cold. Thank you, Plantation Inn for a wonderful stay and overall delightful experience! I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone headed to the Branson, Missouri area.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank memeevana
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We have visited Branson for years and stayed at many different locations. When we found Branson Plantation Inn in December 2012 it was like finding a treasure. The rooms are wonderful, rates are extremely reasonable and I can't say enough about the customer service. After that one last minute decision to visit Branson after Christmas, this is the only place we will ever stay. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patty J
Reviewed 21 March 2014

this hotel is fantastic. WE had an issure of another nature not involving this hotel and the customer service that Barb gave us was incredible and well deserving of a good rating. I would highly recommend them.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 783rita
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have traveled for many years and have stay at over 100 hotels. This is by far was the most friendly, courteous staff I have ever been around. The rooms are very clean and comfortable beds, great breakfest. Anything you need they would go out of their way to please. Brenda and Windy make you feel like family. Any time that I am close to Branson we will be staying at the Plantation. I will recommand this Hotel to all of my friends who go to Branson. LOVE IT!!!

Room Tip: Rooms are all very nice
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JOHN v
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My stay here was one of the most memorable I've had in a long time. The breakfast bar was excellent and the staff was beyond helpful. The rooms are nice and spacious with cozy beds. I am definitely going to bring my wife here for our anniversary.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dawid P
John C, Manager at Branson Plantation Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words we are doing alot of upgrading in the next year,
we will be adding some jacuzzi suites as well as some rooms will have flat screens ,
And also a new meeting space and breakfast room as well. Hope to see you all soon

Thanks again Wendy