Branson Plantation Inn
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotels.com
US$88
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$178
US$171
  • Pool
US$178
US$161
US$155
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I made my reservations with a request for the first floor a month prior to arrival. They told me the room number I would be staying in. I verified my reservations the day before arrival. My mother-in-law has had two knee replacements, so parking near the room was a priority. When I arrived they had me down for a different day and my room was not available. However, they did find me another room on the first floor. It smelled musty, but I went ahead and took it. I quickly regretted my decision, but I had already paid for three nights. Both ice machines for the hotel were broken. However, they did get one up and running by the third day. My room was on the end and the outside lights were out for three doors in a row. I called the first night and they said they probably needed changed. It never happened. I killed a larger spider near the table in my room and it remained there for all three nights along with a dusty penny I spotted. The plastic cover insert was missing on the faucet and I used my wet wipes to clean out the large amount of whisker hair and toothpaste inside. The rooms need a deeper cleaning. We both kept our shoes on most of the time. However, the last night my mother-in-law used the restroom several times without shoes and her feet were black. I've never minded things being outdated, I expect that for the price. However, I do expect better housekeeping. The staff was friendly, but the upkeep and maintenance were poor. I go to Branson about every four years. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jill285
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I decided to book this hotel because I got such a good deal. 2 nights for $79. Had trouble even making reservation, had to call back because helping a guest and another call back because hadn't heard of the voucher I was wanting to use. Checked in and sent to our room, opened door and it hadn't been vacuumed, checked bed and one had gum on the sheets! Went and told them I wanted vacuumed and also sheets changed. They gave us a different room. Went to second room and noticed right off it hadn't been vacuumed and noticed dr pepper can. Then we noticed someone was already booked for this room, their suitcases were there! Went and told front desk girl. She gave us yet another room. I told her I wanted her to walk with us to this room and she did. This room had a smell, but decided to keep it. Had no phone in your, I didn't know password for internet so I had to go to front desk to get it couldn't call no phone in room. It was clear this room hadn't been vacuumed good either and I had to kill flies! Beds were ok, but I'm wondering if top sheet really wasn't a light comforter. It was white, but I think I've seen used as a comforter, sure wasn't soft like a sheet. Each morning one of the juice machines we out of order, ice machine was so slow I filled maybe 1/4 of the holder provided in room. I understand that new owners have taken over, but so many problems for just 1 person I wonder what else has happened to people. The young lady did apologizes for setting up in someones elses room. I don't even think they had me listed in the right room. My husband went to check on soap/shampoo dispenser and they didn't have us in the room we were in. There were other negatives, but thought I would share my trip! lol

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cokiejo
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family and I spent the 4th of July week with Branson Plantation Inn and had a great time.
The manager grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for the guest and allowed us to shoot fireworks in parking lot. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the fireworks. The rooms were clean and breakfast was great. This was our first visit to Branson Plantation Inn and this will be the only place we stay when we come back to Branson.

Oklahoma Family

Room Tip: 2nd floor poolside
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The manager cussed out two other parties that were staying in just the short time we were there, and she was very rude to us. Price was completely different than we were told, and she would not work with us. Breakfast was horrible! If you were not in right at 730, good luck trying to get anything! The matinence guy was extremely nice though! All employees seemed to live there as well.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank ecartwright13
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My whole family does NOT recommend this hotel, we had a terrible experience. The lady who checked us in was pleasant. We had to come back in thirty minutes because our room wasn't ready yet. We went to White Water. When we arrived back at the hotel a different young lady and young man was at the desk. The young lady looked like she just got done doing meth in a dumpster, she was not dressed very appropriate and her all around attitude and appearance was not presentable. A couple was in front of me at the desk and they were getting the run around about their check in arrangements. The young lady was getting frustrated because she couldn't figure out the computer system and blamed the problem on her manager. She slammed her hands on the desk and said she was going to kill her manager. I eventually received our room key. When we entered the room we notice the roll away bed was not in our room as promised. I called the desk to ask about the bed and the angered young lady answered the phone with an attitude. She told me they don't have roll away beds and whoever told me that didn't know what they were talking about. My family gathered our things back into the van and my husband went up to the front desk and demanded our money back. While he was at the desk the first lady who checked us in arrived back at the desk. The two ladies began to argue back and forth about the roll away bed. He finally got a key to a different room where the roll away bed was waiting for us. As we were unloading our suitcases for a second time the two ladies and young man and a housekeeping lady was outside on the third floor heavily cursing at each other, it lead to: punches, they were slamming each other up against the railing, one lady pulled a knife on the other, hair was pulled, the one with the knife threatened to kill the other, one lady repeatedly yelled "Somebody call the police." After the police finally showed up everything calmed down. We have 3 kids, they all were scared and shaken. They saw the knife being pulled and heard the cursing before we could get them in the room. We were all in the room and could still hear the cursing and screaming and slamming. Our kids were scared to fall asleep because they thought someone was going to break in and kill us. We had to give them benedryl to help them fall asleep. The breakfast had flies swarming all over it and a horrible case of gnats covered the fruit and bread. The donuts tasted very old as well as everything else. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!! Not a pleasant experience at all!!

Room Tip: Nothing is good about this Hotel!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family