“Overnight Stay”

Ranked #103 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Overnight Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here for one night. I reserved this hotel through Priceline. When we arrived in Branson, we went straight to our show, SIX. Highly recommend this show. Then to Andy's Custard, also wonderful. It was after 11:00 pm when we arrived at the hotel. The desk person told us that Priceline had overbooked them and there no rooms available. Not a good way to start your vacation. The rooms were very basic. No frills. The breakfast was ok, but the room is small and crowded. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful, She was the best part of the stay. She felt bad for us and let us stay in a room that was being remodeled. Not ideal, but a bed to sleep in at midnight. Would try to stay elsewhere next time.

1 Thank Charlotte W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Room was not clean, we had to wait to be checked in. They had any angry people in the lobby as we tried to check in because they was over booked by hotel.com. Its bad when the hotel staff lives on site, yes they live in the hotel rooms. We tried to get coffee at the lobby around 8:00 a.m. and it was closed. Many people sitting waiting for the manager to open the Lobby for breakfast, including the staff so they could go to work, not kidding. The pool was awful and unmaintained not clean and things not picked up around it, they couldn't even mow the grass around the pool. It was a couple of feet high. The couple checking out in front of us complained about a dirty room with blood on the sheets and lipstick on the towels and that was their 3rd room. When the gentlemen asked for a refund, the manager said sorry I cant help you. You booked through again hotels.com and you didn't pay me so you will have to take it up with them, In short this hotel needs to be upgraded and cleaned, the staff fired and replaced with people who care about there jobs and don't say sorry it was a long night and I cant haul myself out of bed on time to (3 Hours LATE!) open the Lobby so the people who pay your wage can have breakfast or at the very least a cup of coffee. When we was finally able to get into the Lobby, the breakfast was not what I would call a breakfast..they where out of everything even coffee I had to make my own. Needless to say we went elsewhere to get something to eat I would never stay there again. I would sleep in my vehicle before I spent my money there to pay a property who employees make it more of there personal play ground than a place for the guests to stay. P.S. You'll get better service at your own home.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jodey f
Olla, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We booked a double queen room. 4 adults. When we got to the inn the office was closed with a note taped on the door and gave a number to call for emergencies only. I called the number & a young boy answered. He immediately came & started the process of getting our room. We ask for nonsmoking & was told it was nonsmoking. We got to the room & it reeked of cigarettes. The carpet was old & it didn't look very clean. The bathroom floor was sort of clean. I walked around with shoes on. Also so we got 3 wash clothes & 3 towels, there were 4 of us. So we had to go find them and get more. When we left after our first night we got no housekeeping. So when we returned we had to go to the front office & get wash clothes, towels, soap, & toilet paper! We stayed 3 nights but we won't be staying here again!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Upon arrival the front desk was in a little bit of ciaos the hotel was over booked. They forgot to program our key cards. As soon as I walked in, the room smelt musty and the dresser which holds the TV and refrigerator had water all over it. When we opened the refrigerator there were someone else s water bottles in it. Upon examining the room someone had made the bed but neglected to pull the trash, dispose of open soap or clean the toilet. I stared looking to book another room but everything was sold out for the weekend. We waited about an hour for someone to come down clean the room. We had to ask several times for the issues to be addressed. The next morning the breakfast center opened late the biscuits were hard gravy was like water. The sink is leaking from the drain. The next day when the breakfast center didn't open we went to make coffee and the coffee pot had mold in it. We will not be back!

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the bottom level by the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Nixa, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Its good for just sleeping if that. When we arrived the lady at the front desk was nice and helped us find a show we were going too. After we checked in we asked about the pool and was told the pump was out, they did have it going by that night but was messed up and pool guys back again the next day. The room it self was ok the beds slept good. We didnt stay in the room that much as we were out and about. Come night time and showers we noticed the ceiling in the bathroom was covered in mold. I did not care for all the family/staff all around the property all the time. They seem to be hanging out all around the hotel. We will probably never stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sunshine E
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked a double queen room for 2 adults and 2 children and for everyone of the nights I was only provided 2 towels and 2 wash rags. Some days the towels would have holes in them or would be stained. The carpet was not vacuumed when we arrived and was never vacuumed during our stay. I feel this Inn is not clean and not worth staying at. I personally will not stay here again!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I made my reservations with a request for the first floor a month prior to arrival. They told me the room number I would be staying in. I verified my reservations the day before arrival. My mother-in-law has had two knee replacements, so parking near the room was a priority. When I arrived they had me down for a different day and my room was not available. However, they did find me another room on the first floor. It smelled musty, but I went ahead and took it. I quickly regretted my decision, but I had already paid for three nights. Both ice machines for the hotel were broken. However, they did get one up and running by the third day. My room was on the end and the outside lights were out for three doors in a row. I called the first night and they said they probably needed changed. It never happened. I killed a larger spider near the table in my room and it remained there for all three nights along with a dusty penny I spotted. The plastic cover insert was missing on the faucet and I used my wet wipes to clean out the large amount of whisker hair and toothpaste inside. The rooms need a deeper cleaning. We both kept our shoes on most of the time. However, the last night my mother-in-law used the restroom several times without shoes and her feet were black. I've never minded things being outdated, I expect that for the price. However, I do expect better housekeeping. The staff was friendly, but the upkeep and maintenance were poor. I go to Branson about every four years. I will never stay here again.

1 Thank Jill285