“We have been to several shows there.”

Jerry Presley's God and Country Theatre
Ranked #9 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Topeka, Kansas, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We have been to several shows there.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We have seen Mike Walker, the Tweeds and the "Class of 57" doing a Statler Brothers revisited show. They have all been good shows.

This theater has always been very good to Veterans. We like to go to Branson during Veterans week and this theater give discounts for Vets.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“This theater has a lot of shows”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have seen eight shows in this theater and each one has been well worth going to. All have been very entertaining and family oriented. In 2014 we will see more of there shows...

1 Thank smileits2t
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Class of 57; Superb Performance.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Genuine heartfelt tribute to the most awarded act in country music. Intermission was here before you knew it. Wonderful music, the group & the band really seemed to enjoy, admire & appreciate the statler's music & style as they performed. Bought the CD and can't wait to listen to it as it was recorded live in the theatre.

Springfield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Entertainment, at low cost !”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a great time at G & C Theater, with the "Magnificent 7", doing all the work. The first half was a marvelous show of music, singing, choreography, ACTION, as they went through the hits of the 40's, 50's, up to today! They did over 200 costume changes (X 7) to get you in the mood, and no real "down-time", they just kept coming out. The second half was a veteran tribute, and then....a CHRISTMAS SHOW! It IS God and Country, so be prepared!

Central, Illinois, United States
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“God & Counrty Theatre's Condition's And Accommodation's”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Myself have seen several Shows at the God & Country Theatre, and the one being here most recent NOV..18th..Me myself would rate the whole overall Theatre experience excellent, as far as being Wonderfully Weather Controlled, & Seating Lounge chairs slightly above average...My last visit there I was very impressed with 1 of there worker's, informing me that they can get me a Bigger Chair, & Seat me in Handicapped Area" if its more Comforting) for me, beings I'm an larger then average person...Id rate there Accommodation's excellent with my last Show experience..But theirs always room for improvement..Especially getting "BIGGER"' Chair's" so all sizes of folks can comfortably fit & sit.....